Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

Dex-chan lover
So disappointing, if they are not going to have sex, don't waste those panels doing anything in the bed

another sexless mc with inferiority complex that rejects all women. It's funny but also sad.

For all of you said something like mc sexless, just read the Novel, they already doing it tho, forgot the chapter but surely both of them already doing it with the mc, So just Enjoy the Story

Well if a dragon and a giant man eating spider try to rape me, I'm sure as hell gonna be scared as hell and run away too
Especially knowing how spiders ate their mate after or during sex, like hell I'm gonna risk that shit, I rather pay some hookers or rape the queen

Fed-Kun's army
Manga MC: screams and runs away from an interested woman, every. Single. Time. Still has a harem

Manhwa MC: has a pair of testicles and knows how to use them. Is also guaranteed to get NTRed at some point due to korea's out right obsession with it.

Non Japanese, non Korean readers: well neither is good but at least this one is less bad.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or do those chain on his fingers look awfully familiar to something else in another series? It is on the tip of my tongue and the only thing I can currently think of that may resemble it is something from MÄR.
Bit too late probably, but I think it looks a lot like Tsuna's gloves from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Or Allen Walker's glove in D Gray Man. Probably other stuff too.

Users who are viewing this thread