Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls Doncha know that 'rape is funny' is a fairly common used trope by now?

Poor Mio. So far gone she doesn't realize she's in his embrace.

Nice one.
But 1 monat. I need sleep for a year to one hour reading.

Dex-chan lover
I get it. He's not gay. To him, Mio and Tomoe are like nieces or children because he has to scold them and guide them so much. Sucks because they're bad but qué sera.

lmao
xLMhffu.png

Is it just me or do those chain on his fingers look awfully familiar to something else in another series? It is on the tip of my tongue and the only thing I can currently think of that may resemble it is something from MÄR.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nellbizzy Okay mate would you have sex with a servant who constantly causes troubles for you, pretty much uses your memories for samurai movies, and furthermore tries to use you and try get you owe her favors? Obviously talking about Tomoe here. She is a bit of a pain in the ass and also there has been no romantic development on that front. Then lets go to Mio. Tried to eat the MC at one point and also causes problems with OBVIOUS YANDERE PAINTED ALL OVER. Remember the golden rule for straight men: DON'T PUT YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. The MC views them more so as troublesome servants/family than love interests. It is like having a hot sister but said sister is a bit of a pain in the ass. Sure you would like to fuck that type of body but all the strings attached are not worth it. Oh yeah said sister tried to rape you. NOT EXACTLY THE BEST CHOICE FOR SEX.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Man this series really test your patience with its update gap 😅

@Arkos you forgot to mention that he has actual hot sisters and senpai so there's that too.

Dex-chan lover
The MC also remembers what they used to look like before they became human... bit of a turn-off to him when he can remember one was an Oriental dragon and the other was a giant spider that was said to be a calamity.

@Closedbox considering I was just thinking out loud, I did not expect that.
Edit: so, based on Tomoe's thoughts, does that potentially mean the MC is a god on a greater rank than the god of that world now?

Dex-chan lover
how dare you try to have sex with me???? cant you see I am the biggest self cucking beta male character in all of isekai history?

@arkos those are nothing but excuse when have they ever drew the line of insects in anime and manga come on just face it the Mc gay

Double-page supporter
He isn't gay, but he is holding himself back. Typical MC behavior unfortunately.
non-serious spoiler:
As of the latest translated LNs, he has decided to stop holding back. But hasn't had the opportunity since that point. That won't be any time soon, however an interesting change in personality is going to happen soon.

That woman who's following him will be the spark. Other noteworthy events are soon to come too.

somewhat serious spoiler:
He'll be a murderer soon, but she really will have it coming. And this will seriously harm his opinion of hyumans. That is going to have great consequence throughout the series.

Dex-chan lover
@Arkos It really doesn't matter to these people; if there's a cute girl and the MC isn't fucking her, they feel personally attacked, so they make themselves feel better by calling him gay, a pussy, a beta, a self-cuck, or whatever the current trendy insult is for a guy who isn't a mindless walking dick that'll fuck anything with tits, regardless of the situation, the mood, or whether or not it'd be rape.

EDIT: And, as if to prove my point, in the time it took to type this comment, there've been several comments with exactly those insults tossed around.

Users who are viewing this thread