Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

Lmao ayy people who insult mc and people who defense mc

The point is previous chapter suggest that theyre gonna have sex. But the author didnt deliver it. So many people feel disappointed
Why cant they just follow the flow?
Like this
057.jpg

I feel disappointed because they twisted the flow rather than get angry.

Dex-chan lover
@Victormg thats fucking hilarious 10/10

I'd recommend you put a spoiler tag in your image so you dont get reported for spam or troll images or memes or w/e.

Aggregator gang
Well Mio has been head over heels for the MC since the beginning.
But Tomoe not so much, I've never seen any romance developing. She's more like a comfy older sister figure for me, so that's a bit uncomfortable.

And the MC has basically become Kurapika with that new attire.

Dex-chan lover
After the previous two chapters established how much Mio and Tomoe care about the main, it was disappointing to see him turn them away. I don't need lewd drawings for this, a fade out would work just fine.

Double-page supporter
@kronix
@MangaA-Z
Currently he has a stupid idea in his head that they're like family or something. Inexcusably stupid. But probably an excuse to cover his current wuss self. He will at least build some self confidence later to the point of understanding he could conquer the world. As for the issue here -
He hasn't quite yet, but he's finally decided to with Tomoe and Mio at least. Partially realizing that they're really NOT his family and partially because people finally calling him out on his BS made him think. But then a big battle came up on his way back.

I think the next chapter or two (when ever they come out) he's going there FINALLY. Plus he's to the point where he's basically done hiding his (far greater) strength already.
Still I think you'll like the Empire's "hero" Tomoki better.
He has an eyeball that charms women and he takes serious advantage of it to have a harem that's difficult to measure. And he's used it not only for unlimited sex, but also to accumulate power. Turning huge numbers of people into his slaves.

Having caused the incident - which is delaying the MC getting laid - I think he's getting brutally murdered soon though. Probably. Since the MC is very done taking shit.

@kronix
That comic is several years old. It's neither spam nor troll w/e how you see it. I dont get your point how i need spoiler tag for it.

If you ask if i was trolling then no, im not trolling

Double-page supporter
@Uncle_hitler
Nah he gets better in the LN. He is in fact no longer the beta we see here. Far from it.

I strongly expect he's getting laid in the very next chapter. He's already directly decided he's gonna fuck Tomoe and Mio. Then a battle got in the way the very night he was finally going for it.

Plus at that point he's done hiding his power, and has long ago killed lots of people some in brutal ways. It kinda bites him in the ass how he starts killing a bit too nonchalantly.

Dex-chan lover
Boy it's going to get ugly from here.

Some character development is going to happen with Makoto, bois.

Dex-chan lover
I've already read the novel so I'll just leave this here.
Something the fags of /a/ has been preaching for some time now
FUG THE SPIDER ALREADY DAMMIT
0rtgnId.png

Double-page supporter
i knew Mio and Tomoe is hot... but damn those boobs ~
perfect shape!!!

and prepare for the Rage...

I do find this MC to be a loser (since people don't like beta, gay, etc.). It's not because he's not a manslut that fucks everything he sees. It's not because he should be cool with rape. Rape is not cool, okay? It's because he can't even say what's really on his mind. Does he really see them as family? Not a potential partner in love? Then say no, make it clear. Let them move on and find someone else. Not say stuff like... yeah, you tried to rape me, but I'm okay with it, I still like you. Because that clearly implies it wasn't rape--that he was willing, but was simply too much of a wuss to go through with it. He's leading them on, he has interest in them, but fails to accept reality. Freaking cries at chance of sex with someone he actually does have interest in. That's what makes him a loser.

Dex-chan lover
@Vaqvbu1a You seem to be mistaken. He did see them as such and never considered it because of that. It feels wiered to think of it because of that. This was surprising to him and caught him completely off guard. What they tried was rape or rape adjacent and they were wrong for doing so. His problem is that he doesn't know how to deal with the situation. He tried to spare them and not call them "like family" because he figured that would be upsetting or insulting. He is not a confident and smooth individual but thats to be expected being so young. His mistakes were the follies of youth.

He is still in a "finding himself" place where while he is sexually capable he is not really ready to undergo what it means to have any kind of relationship with someone. He has to sort himself out before he can know and decide what he wants.

Basically he has not yet matured into an adult and thats completely fine. It takes people as long as it takes to become "adults" and thats why there are child protection protocols and such. To protect forming people from things they are not ready for. If you or anyone were to take the stance that he should be fully formed by now i would sigh and try to explain why your wrong.

Again, he was not being a wuss, he was confused. He is not leading them on, he never considered it and they looked too much into the relationship and assumed he had to have. They should have simply asked and spoken to him. Perhaps done something provocative to get him thinking about it. That way his view of them could slowly and more naturally change and in time he could come to a conclusion made with them as factors, instead of excluding them from the equation.

@Merilirem What you described to me is what I would see as a loser and wuss. Or a child. But he is not a child. You can grow out of being a loser and wuss. But he is right now.

Also, they gave plenty of clues prior to this chapter, pretty obvious ones. He even confirmed that he got what they meant in the last chapter. But he's never thought of it? Bull shit.

not call them "like family" because he figured that would be upsetting or insulting.

Are we reading the same chapter? It said because he's embarrassed. He wasn't considerate of them, he was considering himself.

Users who are viewing this thread