Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

When people are calling the mc a loser for not being honest , but that is a good thing since in the novels he has really damaging words that he doesn't wanna use.
like that time he nearly said a married woman she had the face of wanting a child

this is becoming more extraordinarily borish as how such a dense pussy incompetent the mc is, I want to drop this until the mc finally grow some ball and his way of thinking is more efficient in how he use his power, instead of just panicking like a little girl

Dex-chan lover
poor mio, I hope the mc grows up a bit soon. Its pretty odd to have a low libido at his age. He is not healthy like he thinks he is. Does the mc grow up in that way or no? this is based on a novel aint it?

will the next chapter be out soon too?

shouldn't mio be happy ? i mean, the young master is carrying her personally ! 😂

And now I have to wait another month, if not more, to get the next chapter... Jesus Christ just kill me already. Every time for a while now, I've been rereading the whole thing when a new chapter went live.

@Liquidxlax He explicitly says (or at least, thinks) that Tomoe and Mio are like family to him, presumably something like a brother and sister relationship.

Also, his libido is just fine. Exercising more discipline than people in this pompously oversexed time are familiar with is the exact opposite of unhealthy.

Power Uploader
It's becoming more and more shit... MC is OP and all that stuff which is nice but him being gay ruins everything

Fed-Kun's army
So he becomes someone who
kills people on the regular?
That's really disappointing to me, but I guess I'm the only one to feel that way. I actually liked who he'd been so far, but I guess this will probably be another title I drop. Oh well....

Aggregator gang
That was a close one, he almost got cooties from them

@tuatara1 Not exactly, but it's pretty obvious (also from how he acts with Tomoe/Mio) that something's off. In the LN it's a little more clear that Makoto is
not mentally stable and slowly edging his way out of conventional human morality, because he feels the only beings who accept him are monsters

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why he thinks they're like family, but I still don't accept it.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that he would drop that ugly mask already. It’s ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese dense MC syndrome. It's an incurable disease.

That was insane, they practically attacked him!! He had to use magic to defend himself, how is he fine with that?!

Users who are viewing this thread