Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

@RectorCaedo The Novel is in Haitus for more than 3 years now and the chapters stopped at maybe 280+. It's a good read for world-building, but for fighting not so much. The MC isn't fond of fighting, but when he sees something very wrong, especially his friends being attacked or the innocent being treated unfairly he will not hesitate when that enemy is in front of him to subdue that person.

Contributor
@Uncle_hitler
well, in the web novel he is killing ppl on the fly though
@m4ng4 @Qelix
@Trov You forgot to talk about
that makoto read the memories of those assassins and learned they let themselves be controlled by the male hero and killed a bunch of ppl for their own interests, which made him see them as a lost cause, and that he couldn't control correctly the mind reading abilities yet and, because of that, didn't see that one of the assassins wasn't like that, which was the person whose friend tried to take revenge on makoto. Plus, he didn't mindbreak a bunch of ppl but only the friend of the assassin, who was persisting in the fight even though she knew everyone would die if they continued and that mindbreak illusion was carried out by Tomo.
And it's not he has some mental problem but it's like
he perceives the hyumans as a different race from himself and that he subconsciously despises them

Fed-Kun's army
master
l-28364-i-diagnose-you-with-gay.jpg

Contributor
I'm quite curious to see the spoiler I read here in manga version, but it doesn't seem it'll happen yet as the RAW for the next two chapters are already available and I didn't saw anything like what it was said yet.

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't annoyed much by Makoto's approach towards girls (we already knew from the Earth flashbacks he was quite impervious to romance) or the rapey vibes (they went too far, but since they knew, and knew he knew, that he could stop them whenever he wanted, I'll say it's, while not fine, neither too disturbing); what I found so irritating is that Tomoe never showed an ounce of interest in pursuing a relationship with him, and now she's all "now that it's come to this, it doesn't matter who's first", like she always competed with Mio for his affection.
She isn't shy, if she liked him she could have shown it before, acted on it. If she doesn't like him and he just hurt her pride, that's even worse.

Double-page supporter
@The_DCG She is by far the most sane.

anfnlc.jpg

And to further support Ema, the MC should know that saying of don't put it in crazy.

Omg really ...... omg boy you are idiot just release power....... omg i really hate this character

Dex-chan lover
When he swept extermination of whole village under the rag - it was OK. I mean, what can you do if your attendants commit mass murder?
But this sonofa***** just cast offensive spell to escape from sex! Unforgivable. Outrage.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair though I read the entire webnovel and the author went on a super long hiatus to work on the light novel version or something. Either way, I don't really recommend reading it unless you're okay with beta MCs who have their powerful moments every now and then.

@KN-XIII
towards the end of chapter 40 you can see the 3 adventurer's are already inside asora. I estimate thing's will happen around chapter 43-45

Double-page supporter
People seem to have forgotten that Mio is a freaking gigantic spider and Tomoe is a dragon with undetermined gender...
I would also have ran away.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy

Like he said. He thinks of them as family. And he's probably not into incest.

They think of him as their master and want to serve.

Double-page supporter
What i don't like is that they don't respect him, and do whatever they like.

edit; Grammar derp

Fed-Kun's army
@Geany
Tomoe was always interested. She's just much more low key about it, especially compared to Mio. I'm pretty sure you see this way earlier like in chapter 7 or 8.

Users who are viewing this thread