Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Eat or Be Eaten

So he's def gay... And the author just slapped some stuff together to see what sticks. Why is he randomly running for sex and small fries that cant hurt anyone in his party? To annoy the readers and troll anyone left with their brain turned on...

Fed-Kun's army
So disappointing. All these excuses why he is not attracted to anyone that's not a background character. I'm guessing he is either not going to be with anyone or the author is setting him up with the student council president.

esp

Eh, those two are so repulsive I'm not surprised. I would expect a teenager to be horny enough for it not to matter though.

tumblr_odn1ungeq41tt02r1o4_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
if Tomoe and Mio had managed to push him down, Makoto would have take a path in life where he would have become the new demon lord, but the two would have die in that timeline...

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me for this and it's horrible (sorry), but it'd be infinitely more interesting if he got raped/banged them, so he's pissed-off at them and/or broken by them. It'd maaaaybe save this manga from falling into genericness, but alas it's too late for that.

But uh, even when sexy/rape time already happened with Peter Grill, I still found Peter Grill pretty unbearable, aside from NTRing his fiance that is.

Double-page supporter
The other armours should be sold in his new shop in that town, tbh. They're not for him anyway so when the Dwarves open up shop they should sell the armours & weapons in it.

Dex-chan lover
Like noone in the entire world acts like this mc does, japanese people can't write any good male mcs

Group Leader
Jenst:
Like noone in the entire world acts like this mc does
Lol. I'd act the way the mc did.
Clearly you haven't seen the entire world. Neither do I though.

it's so stupid that sometimes he solves all his problems with his near omnipotent powers but other times he acts like a bumbling retard and does nothing

Dex-chan lover
LMAO the short fairy reminds me the dark elf from Kono Healer Mendokusai

Dex-chan lover
@radstylix if ya gonna drop it cuz it's generic, just drop it
not entirely worth having you on the ride for when the series stops being entirely generic, no offense. just, him getting banged here would definitely be more idiotic than him panicking.

I feel like mc is just messing around...
Wtf, this has been 40 chapters and all his doing till now is running and relying on others.
Don't understand why all the people under him respects him...

Users who are viewing this thread