Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The Hidden Ogre Village

I’m getting confused with all the isekais I’m currently reading, since the characters and MCs are blending together. Quick question, has MC had sex yet and is he a beta or alpha? Thanks

Dex-chan lover
"Yandere"
lol after all this time he still didn't realize that
but Mio a gud girl
*dat eris is a riot tho
it's like Kazuma x Megumin slapstick back in action

Dex-chan lover
wow.. it almost catch up where i read the WN.... i suppose i should read it again until a loong hold up :/

i can't wait until that moment...
When makoto kill that 3 fucking girl adventure

Fed-Kun's army
Beta never bangs. really wish beta bang subordinates.

@Rythmic

Its been a long time that i haven't read the WN. Never have i touch LN, so i have no idea what you're talking about.

Why does it feel like I read nothing? Some stuff happened, but nothing noteworthy happened either.....

Dex-chan lover
@womangadex
virgin beta who has never banged and
he will never bang either, up until the latest chapters in the LN (which hasn't been updated in months) he's still a beta virgin who is scared of pussy

Supporter
@Askun
It's 1, the others gets ganked by the explosion.
@Rift
The protagonist is actually more alpha than beta, and takes on a beta role to further his role as a merchant, but he doesn't actually care much about the opinion of others most of the time. The definition of an alpha is just a personality type that doesn't seek the approval of others, while a beta is a type that does, technically speaking.

And the way the protagonist doesn't act out sexually is actually intentional by the author to turn it into an inner conflict of how to define himself and his own values in the new world he's in, which is in a constant state of flux because he can never truly decide for himself. So the author takes other viewpoints and reveals it to the protagonist, which ends up influencing the protagonist in various ways, and constantly shapes how the protagonist views such things in different ways, hence why it's always in a state of flux. The protagonist, where the WN left it before the author suddenly started taking a huge hiatus which is still ongoing due to personal tragedy, is actually more inclined towards doing sexual stuff, which is also related to a big encounter in the current arc in the WN and how that affected him.

People always bash on things because of quick impressions, it seems it's just part of human nature. Personally, I love the WN although it looks like it will take the manga somewhere around a decade or two to catch up to the WN if it keeps going in the pace that it is.

Users who are viewing this thread