Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 87 - The Myriad Colors

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm really busy today, so I won't answer everything, just point out that you didn't refute my main argument "It's not staying in their bedrooms", and as such, it's a clear-cut case of a slippery slope. The goalpost keeps moving, you can never do enough.

I also would like to point out, that children's movies (infantile audience, as you say, and Disney) influence them, because of the much-studied and scientific human law "What monkey see, monkey does" In other words, children mimic what they see. Even in my city, lots of boys were dressed in pink for the Barbie movie, mimicking what they saw around them, even if usually they wouldn't do it by themselves and preferred playing with little soldiers to Barbie. For most things, as this feminist propaganda gone wrong, I think it's harmless, but the more you show children this LGBT theme, and praise those who are, the more they will imitate it, and who knows that won't induce them to become LGBT too. This trans kids bullshit is really recent, but there are already a lot of people who regretted the transition, but are now scarred for their entire lives. But that's beside the point, my point still is "it's not only their bedrooms", but it's also everywhere.

You are really comparing MLK to the Pride Parade? One defending human rights and the other is public showing fetishes? You really think the LGBTs today are as oppressed as black people were during Jim Crow? Though, if MLK was doing what the BLM is doing now, yep, he would be creating and fomenting the KKK, because that's what happens when you make "fiery but peaceful protests" (And that's not Fox News, that's CNN in the most blatant attempt to sugarcoat an inconvenient truth since they couldn't downright lie, became a meme really). Because people don't like to see their stuff burned. I imagine how many normal people become a little bit more racist after the overdose of George Floyd (and yep, it was an overdose, that knee in the neck didn't help, sure, but the man was already suffering from an overdose). These movements have to decide, Do they want peace or revenge. MLK wanted peace, that's why he didn't ask for anything more, BLM wants money and for that, they seek revenge that they can only try, but never get, but still get paid just for trying. And as a side note, "We're here, we're queer. We're coming for your children!" (in a viral video of a pride parade) doesn't help the cause, it only creates the enemy.

Also, stop this African American bullshit. They are not Africans, they are as much Africans as I am European. They are Americans, like their white neighbors (or United Statians if it bothers you that the US is appropriating the continent's name). This kind of rhetoric only seeds division. Do you see them calling European American? In Brazil is even worse, because here, the mixing of the races was endemic, there isn't a single black person today in Brazil that doesn't have a lot of European/indigenous DNA, and they come with this Afrobrasileiro bullshit, again importing this from the US.

For the last, gays aren't groomers. but... 1 - Groomers exist. 2 - Some groomers are gay. 3 - Being gay or not, groomers love that sexuality is a subject being taught to children younger and younger. They love those books with sexual act depictions in schools, they love that to teach about LGBT, you have to teach them what sex is. They love the LGBT instigating their curious minds about sex, be it straight or not. They love the media pushing back against a movie like Sound of Freedom, which highlights them, just to antagonize the right. They love that they antagonized a law stating that no LGBT theme should be taught to children 3rd grade or less (8-9 years old) and called it "Don't say gay". They love all of that, it makes the job a lot easier.

I'm with Tim Pool here, I don't think gays are groomers, I don't think groomers are the ones pushing the LGBT curriculum, but I don't care if the intention isn't to groom, and I don't care if what they want to do is just to teach respect and avoid the kids becoming homophobes. They are doing the groomer's job for them. And just to antagonize the right, they are supporting the damn pedos. They really should have thought a lot about the consequences of what they were doing. Just because the right is saying something, it doesn't mean it's wrong.
"staying in their bedrooms" never applies to hetero shit, and rarely applies even to odder fetishes (except the most blatantly bad shit. Consider: lolicons and incest. When has that stayed "in the bedroom"? Despite both often having as bad or worse effects.) So this is just double standards. The "goalposts" have been "moving" if you call including more groups and adapting to new info "moving the goalposts," since the 1700s, so this is also more or less moot, unless you want to defend the phrenologists and loyalists/royalists. Hell, even the fucking tsarists. Lmao.

"regretted their transitions" this is an implementation issue, and this kind of implementation cost is more or less going to be paid no matter when you start, as long as you do start (obviously, people should work on it, and guess what, people are working on it). So basically, the only way to satisfy this condition is to more or less never progress. shrug if you think that's somehow less "degenerative" or whatever then sure, let's give up on advancing treatment, lol. Shock "therapy" (read: torture) for the win!

"monkey see monkey do" and you're saying traditional gender roles good, nonbinarism bad, and that's the key premise behind this entire argument. Otherwise, if the child actively wants to, or feels that socially engaging via that is ok, then I don't see the issue. Obviously it's a problem if the parents are forcing their child to do it, but that's a problem of bad parenting, not LGBT, so that's moot. (Playing solely with soldiers all the time develops HOI brainrot, where your conception of history is about as reliable as a column made out of pudding and about as deep as a puddle, but this is an aside.)

"public showing fetishes" ...??? I mean, cosplay is often a form of 'public showing fetishes' but I don't see you railing against that. As for "rights," there's still mfers who say being LGBT is grounds for shot or executed or whatever. Colorado Springs was a year ago? Where it was ostensibly "in the bedroom" (a pro LGBT club) and yet a gunman waltzed in and shot anyways. Not to mention the "LGBT menace" kind of shit that right-wingers harp about when china doesn't cut it. What, you're ok with people saying "latinos are all dirty mfers"? I know I'd be incredibly tempted to punch a person if they called me a ch*nk, but maybe you're more 'tolerant' than me. Y'know, in the churchill fashion towards bengalis.

"MLK" you know nothing except the whitewashed shit that passed through the US censors on MLK (well, on many things, but for now let's focus on MLK), and you completely glossing over the BPP makes that glaringly obvious. Black Panther Party. Look it up, read a book on it when you have the time to. Anyways, MLK got shot for his trouble. The BPP was forced down not by the ordinary white supremacists but the ones in the CIA. Next.

"A dose more racist" this_person_has_never_heard_of_US_police_stats.exe

"we're here, we're queer, we're-" oh yeah and when has the blatantly evil shit the KKK said ever elicited such a purge on the KKK? The CIA does worse shit on the regular but calling any of that out makes you 'un-american.' Lmao. We're even granting that this isn't a plant or a false flag, because that's totally never happened (don't search operation yellowbird, don't look at the CIA/NED involvement in "arab spring," don't think about COINTELPRO or MKUltra)

"they're not africans" true, they got the african in them whipped and lynched out of them until only the skin color, the convenient part for the racists, remained (aside from a few scraps of culture they scavenged from the rubble). As for "Seeding division," the division was always fucking there, and people (especially decently wealthy white people) are preserving it to the best of their ability.

"they are doing the groomer's job for them" don't look at marriage customs in red states, don't look at marriage customs in red states, don't look don't look don't look. Anyways half the issue of groomers is psychological cope with relentless capitalist exploitation, but nope don't look at that!!!

Dex-chan lover
weren't oz and wonderland stories about mental breakdowns and take place entirely within the minds of the 2 protagonists? i mean sure they can technically qualify as isekai just like sao somehow qualifies but they are definitely not what we would call the modern isekai.
While Alice's adventure in Wonderland was a dream, that wasn't known until the end. So it could be seen as a proto-version of the concept.

As for Wizard of Oz, only the 1939 MGM movie said it was a dream. The books have it be a real place that Dorthy eventually moves to with her Aunt Em and Uncle Henry, she learns magic, and becomes a protector for the recently found true Queen of Oz.

Dex-chan lover
TLDR; Just a word of advice, don't feed the trolls.🧌🧌🧌

Much more of this and both of you could be banned.
they're a bigot, not a troll, as evidenced by them bothering to frame things with any amount of logic (disregarding shitty premises).
As soon as they give up on that I'll not respond further.

Supporter
you didn't refute my main argument "It's not staying in their bedrooms"
It's almost like that's not a meaningful argument at all.
it's a clear-cut case of a slippery slope
Literally a logical fallacy.
The goalpost keeps moving, you can never do enough.
You sounds exactly like a member of the KKK whining that "they aren't even slaves anymore, when will they be satisfied?"
What monkey see, monkey does... and who knows that won't induce them to become LGBT too.
If you think "seeing a gay person makes kids gay", you are an idiot who knows nothing about psychology. Sexual orientation can't even be changed intentionally, and you expect us to belief that it will happen because kids watch Barbie?
You are really comparing MLK to the Pride Parade? One defending human rights and the other is public showing fetishes?
We get it, you know nothing about the history of pride.
You really think the LGBTs today are as oppressed as black people were during Jim Crow? Though, if MLK was doing what the BLM is doing now, yep, he would be creating and fomenting the KKK, because that's what happens when you make "fiery but peaceful protests"
Fun fact: the KKK talked about MLK exactly the way you are talking now.
Also, stop this African American bullshit.
Oh hey, what a surprise, the homophobe is also a racist.
groomers love that sexuality is a subject being taught to children younger and younger.
You are an idiot. Sex ed reduces incidence of child abuse by teaching them to recognize when they are being abused. Meanwhile homophobic conservatives are the ones pushing for keeping child marriage legal, because every accusation is a confession with them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do not post political content.
It's almost like that's not a meaningful argument at all.

Literally a logical fallacy.

You sounds exactly like a member of the KKK whining that "they aren't even slaves anymore, when will they be satisfied?"

If you think "seeing a gay person makes kids gay", you are an idiot who knows nothing about psychology. Sexual orientation can't even be changed intentionally, and you expect us to belief that it will happen because kids watch Barbie?

We get it, you know nothing about the history of pride.

Fun fact: the KKK talked about MLK exactly the way you are talking now.

Oh hey, what a surprise, the homophobe is also a racist.

You are an idiot. Sex ed reduces incidence of child abuse by teaching them to recognize when they are being abused. Meanwhile homophobic conservatives are the ones pushing for keeping child marriage legal, because every accusation is a confession with them.
It would be a logical fallacy if this argument was used in the 90s. Guess what, we are in 2023, we are already at the end of the curve, with people showing fetiches on the street, when Gender dysphoria is celebrated, and encouraged, when organizations want quotas for everything, when there's a month the rainbows are everywhere, and when simply stating facts on social media can get you arrested (there are cases in UK and Canada already).

Even a broken clock gets the time right 2 times a day, it's not because the KKK said something that what they said is automatically wrong. Hitler liked dogs. You like dogs, you are a nazy. And guess what, after seeing the riots of 2020, I'd say they were right in this statement. There is no end in sight because nobody can name a single thing that, if it's done, it would end the BLM movement, for the exact reasons I point out above.

Seeing gay people won't make people gay, I said they are going imitate it, If it's possible for it to change their sexuality, I don't know, there are no studies seeing this for obvious reasons. "Sexual orientation can't even be changed intentionally" You forgot the last part "in adults". Nobody tried that with kids, obviously. And they themselves won't know their sexuality until puberty.

I don't care about the story of pride, I care for the now, and now, go to a pride parade and tell me it's acceptable for people to behave like that in public.

Fan fact KKK was a branch of the Democratic party. Again, even a broken clock is right two times a day. You don't dismiss arguments based on who says them. That's ad hominem. You may dismiss testimonies based on that, not arguments. I thought you knew about fallacies.

How exactly is promoting the idea that everyone is of the same group, something Racist? Please, enlighten me.

"Sex ed reduces the incidence of child abuse" THIS needs an article to corroborate, not the other statement. Just because the other side can go too far too doesn't mean your side going too far is ok. And no, I don't like the idea of 12-year-olds getting married. It's bullshit, no matter what side said it.

Leave the children alone. That is for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
It would be a logical fallacy if this argument was used in the 90s. Guess what, we are in 2023, we are already at the end of the curve, with people showing fetiches on the street, when Gender dysphoria is celebrated, and encouraged, when organizations want quotas for everything, when there's a month the rainbows are everywhere, and when simply stating facts on social media can get you arrested (there are cases in UK and Canada already).

Even a broken clock gets the time right 2 times a day, it's not because the KKK said something that what they said is automatically wrong. Hitler liked dogs. You like dogs, you are a nazy. And guess what, after seeing the riots of 2020, I'd say they were right in this statement. There is no end in sight because nobody can name a single thing that, if it's done, it would end the BLM movement, for the exact reasons I point out above.

Seeing gay people won't make people gay, I said they are going imitate it, If it's possible for it to change their sexuality, I don't know, there are no studies seeing this for obvious reasons. "Sexual orientation can't even be changed intentionally" You forgot the last part "in adults". Nobody tried that with kids, obviously. And they themselves won't know their sexuality until puberty.

I don't care about the story of pride, I care for the now, and now, go to a pride parade and tell me it's acceptable for people to behave like that in public.

Fan fact KKK was a branch of the Democratic party. Again, even a broken clock is right two times a day. You don't dismiss arguments based on who says them. That's ad hominem. You may dismiss testimonies based on that, not arguments. I thought you knew about fallacies.

How exactly is promoting the idea that everyone is of the same group, something Racist? Please, enlighten me.

"Sex ed reduces the incidence of child abuse" THIS needs an article to corroborate, not the other statement. Just because the other side can go too far too doesn't mean your side going too far is ok. And no, I don't like the idea of 12-year-olds getting married. It's bullshit, no matter what side said it.

Leave the children alone. That is for everyone.
bro bro bro, where's the response for me? huh?

the falun gong, a literal race segregationist cult (look it up), are basically unchallenged in the western world. Have you ever seen a piece by Epoch Times? Maybe New Tang Dynasty? That's cult shit. Literally the FLG Cult Newspaper, no joke. They make up horrid stories on the regular, with no evidence, that english-speakers eat up because "china bad."

The democratic party? Who the fuck likes the democratic party here? I'm a fucking communist, the democratic party largely deserves to get [redacted], cuck pit, but I'm willing to consider the specific order wrt the republicans. Their backing for LGBT is only so they can lord it over countries in africa and convince LGBT people to join the military and become "the good ones," even problematic/revisionist groups like the PSL and CPUSA are more promising than the fucking democrats.

"i don't care for the story" translation: "context is for COMMIES! it doesn't matter that centuries of slavery is why now you can be cleanly isolated by redlining and thus ground into paste, you didn't pull on your bootstraps hard enough!!!" (to use the more familiar example. Of course, decades of electrocution aren't exactly going to lead to well-developed people, now will it?)

"how is promoting same group... racist?" it's not racist in the typical sense, BUT! you are arguing that an equality exists where it doesn't. I don't know why, considering many of the same tricks are leveraged against latin americans like you and the US loots countries like Brazil and Honduras and Chile (RIP Allende) all the same and is pissed off to no end when the venezuelans say "no more!" and nigh nuclear when the cubans (well, not the slave owners) say "truly, no more!" (maybe guantanamo has something to do with that? it's sooo beyond me tho!), between redlining, using you as labor supplements to keep labor prices down in the US (but only where it matters, like tobacco and fruit! rent? never!)

"broken clock" no. I see many proclaimed communists even fall for this, but no. If the underlying reasoning is wrong, you must suspect and verify every dependent piece. And what you'll find is that 90+% of the time their "correctness" is as deep as a puddle, and beyond that they are horridly horridly wrong. Like when people talk about "globalists." You don't dismiss it because it's by person X, but if you've already gotten rid of one of their premises then they need to demonstrate that they can continue the argument despite that.

"stating facts on social media" pretty reckless usage of 'fact' there. People think the Secret Report is fact. It's not, read Losurdo, Stalin: History and Critique of a Black Legend. Even when the initial number is correct, that isn't enough either; there's cases where people deliberately ignore another number in the same set that contextualizes it (that "deaths by" graph elon musk posted was an example), there's cases where even when the number is true the conclusion to draw is the exact opposite (it is not that "black people are criminals" but that everything from redlining, blatant and rampant police racism, and resurgent neonaziism basically makes it pointless or even counter-productive to "play nice." blame not the huckster, but the environment that begets huckstering.)

some contextualizing pieces, because truly, context is for commies, apparently.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I guess that explains the bunch of bullshit you are saying. I'll stop here, there's no point in arguing with someone who still believes in Santa Claus. I made my points very clear already.
lmfaooooo why does it always end like this, "i explained my points" but not only the (my) last response but the previous are ignored in their entirety and dismissed for exactly no reason. "bunch of bullshit" just admit you don't know as much as you pretend to, dumbass.

"santa claus" says the fucker who thinks the war-criminal democrats are somehow good!!! (no, don't look at how enthusiastic they were to bomb several MENA nations into the dust! don't look! don't loook!) Bro the mods here are fucking wusses that won't nitpick you on that point but if you want to use UN definitions not a single US president can escape crimes against humanity committed under their name and with more or less their consent and knowledge, NOT INCLUDING ACTIONS BY THE CIA!

edit2: like fuck me man, they're not even good domestically, they're half-assed as hell on so-called "progressive" issues (right to abortion is legitimately worse thanks to neglect of roe v wade than in fucking china, yes, the PR of motherfucking C, the "authoritarian dictatorship hellhole" terminally online people think it is, let alone cuba). Their response to Palestine Ohio train disaster is almost a crime against humanity but y'know, USians be USians, god forbid the rail company take any responsibility for their regular lobbying for cuts to rail infra and regulation (stretches back to obama, no less).

edit: i mean i know why it ends like this, people analyzing discourse have said plenty about this in the past ("they loftily declare that the time for argumenation is past, or something to that effect, not because they fear being convinced, but that they appear ridiculous", rough paraphrase https://redsails.org/sartre-reason-falsely/ of sartre)

applies to antisemites, applies to folks like you. Truly, seeking the impenetrability of a stone, and not the resilience and cutting edge of the small drop of water.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's a funny take on adventurer's guilds and related systems, but it's also completely unrealistic. Hyumans may or may not be dumber than "real" humans, but their self-preservation instincts are clearly perfectly intact. There's no way an organisation that makes what humans do as a matter of survival anyway (expanding, exploiting, and exterminating, repeat ad nauseam) easier and more organized would lead to their population  dropping rather than increase even more rapidly. At best, Root is just taking credit for what the world's weirdly balanced ecosystem of monsters was doing anyway.

Dex-chan lover
That's a funny take on adventurer's guilds and related systems, but it's also completely unrealistic. Hyumans may or may not be dumber than "real" humans, but their self-preservation instincts are clearly perfectly intact. There's no way an organisation that makes what humans do as a matter of survival anyway (expanding, exploiting, and exterminating, repeat ad nauseam) easier and more organized would lead to their population  dropping rather than increase even more rapidly. At best, Root is just taking credit for what the world's weirdly balanced ecosystem of monsters was doing anyway.
considering how markets consolidate, and how petty bourgeois and small shop owners in more profitable industries are steadily bought out and outcompeted until there's a few huge corpos and everyone else works under them,

wdym, "the population won't drop"? The whole thing with adventurers is turning parties and at most multi-party groups into their own self-contained corporations. IRL the closest example is joint venture voyages, and that didn't lead to a population drop solely because the countries operated by mercantilist principles and restricted infighting to some degree. In this world, where adventurers would be competing against each other as adventurer-corporation units, that they'd take excessive risks and infight in the wilds is a given, AND they wouldn't get the excessive meddling of the Goddess if they went too far out. Worst case scenario root waltzes in and merks them himself.
To be fair, the closest is actually Gold Rush miners, rather than voyagers specifically. I don't have specific stats, but it's extremely optimistic to say that encouraging people to go prospecting increased the number of prospectors (and prospector efficiency) more so than organizing a full-on mining operation with all the proper industrial trappings of mining...

Sure, they would've done it anyways, but they would've done it slowly, unga-bungaing with the full support of the goddess, instead of haphazardly into the wilds, no consolidation of gains, no proper pacing, gamba gamba gamba. Beyond a certain point, high-risk high-reward is just risk, there's literal probabilistic studies on this but I forget the name of the specific factor.

Levels as well, for people who are used to RPGs and know roughly how to handle this (esp permadeath), levels only really either "do nothing" or "help us," but for people who are using their lives to play their first RPG? nah, m8, not nearly so many.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
considering how markets consolidate, and how petty bourgeois and small shop owners in more profitable industries are steadily bought out and outcompeted until there's a few huge corpos and everyone else works under them,

wdym, "the population won't drop"? The whole thing with adventurers is turning parties and at most multi-party groups into their own self-contained corporations. IRL the closest example is joint venture voyages, and that didn't lead to a population drop solely because the countries operated by mercantilist principles and restricted infighting to some degree. In this world, where adventurers would be competing against each other as adventurer-corporation units, that they'd take excessive risks and infight in the wilds is a given, AND they wouldn't get the excessive meddling of the Goddess if they went too far out. Worst case scenario root waltzes in and merks them himself.
To be fair, the closest is actually Gold Rush miners, rather than voyagers specifically. I don't have specific stats, but it's extremely optimistic to say that encouraging people to go prospecting increased the number of prospectors (and prospector efficiency) more so than organizing a full-on mining operation with all the proper industrial trappings of mining...

Sure, they would've done it anyways, but they would've done it slowly, unga-bungaing with the full support of the goddess, instead of haphazardly into the wilds, no consolidation of gains, no proper pacing, gamba gamba gamba. Beyond a certain point, high-risk high-reward is just risk, there's literal probabilistic studies on this but I forget the name of the specific factor.

Levels as well, for people who are used to RPGs and know roughly how to handle this (esp permadeath), levels only really either "do nothing" or "help us," but for people who are using their lives to play their first RPG? nah, m8, not nearly so many.
That's my point- at best, Root's endeavor organized and trained (and set fixed rates and gave them C&C systems and a bunch of other services we've seen the adventurer's guild perform) roups of people who would've otherwise gone on to do the same stuff unsupported and likely much less successfuly (and thus with a lot more fatalities).

Dex-chan lover
That's my point- at best, Root's endeavor organized and trained (and set fixed rates and gave them C&C systems and a bunch of other services we've seen the adventurer's guild perform) roups of people who would've otherwise gone on to do the same stuff unsupported and likely much less successfuly (and thus with a lot more fatalities).
Except you're assuming they would do it self-supported instead of eventually forming an army and feeling the necessity on a national level, if not by Aion then by the next ones after Aion falls...

by having Adventurers take care of it, any such need is stopped at "eh, ask the guild," and never "a shitton of our own troops are dying, let's do this properly!" because no, not even the guild is proper about it, between adventurers consistently going criminal (zetsuya) and leaving difficult quests untouched (all over, esp before kuzunoha comes along).

Given that clever mfers like rembrandt exist, if it were left to hyumans own devices, sooner or later someone would invent the PMC, at which point even the efficacy of the adventurer guild would look mediocre at best, downright horrendous at worst. the most the guild would be superior in is giving bits of root's power, but if you go digging among demihumans you can make up the gap one way or another.

Our layer of argumentation differs slightly, you assume that without the guild it will stay completely shit, but given the profits, it's hard to say that without supreme optimism (pessimism? well i hate the hyuman attitude in general so optimism), as you say, no matter how much of an idiot they are they'll eventually wisen up and control the process as much as they can.

Instead, by getting them to leave it to adventurers and then keeping quiet about the statistics, there's a general feel of "well, it's pretty dangerous" but only an incredibly dedicated statistician can hope to get accurate numbers and thus an accurate grasp of the casualties... at which point root can go silence them, and everyone is "happy happy happy." Nobody touches the guild, cuz guild scary, but in exchange nobody can reliably compete with the guild on the large level, and it's not worth doing so anyways. snap crackle pop, you keep tabs on the wasteland's border and stop any geopolitical attempt at replacing your gold rush with a royal mine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because we already know armies as an institution exist and attract the best and the brightest. The adventurer's guild exists for the dregs, the castaways, those too far from the main centers of power, and antone too independant to join an army.

Dex-chan lover
Because we already know armies as an institution exist and attract the best and the brightest. The adventurer's guild exists for the dregs, the castaways, those too far from the main centers of power, and antone too independant to join an army.
the army in its current state sucks ass, tsige adventurers are much more powerful on a party-vs-squad basis than the current armies, one to one. If armies were forced to deal with the wasteland, especially with minimal usage of the goddess's blessing, their power would increase from forced or voluntary reform several times over.

This is something only WN folk can really talk about, cuz you'd have to see as far as the end of this current School Arc to get a basic grasp, and it's best demonstrated later during the

Tsige Independence arc.

too spoiler, didn't read:
Basically, you're vastly overestimating the current position of the armies.

in general, the kingdoms are all suffering from extreme backwardness in every aspect. Hibitchki says she's working on reform, but from what I could see even into the 400s no significant reform actually went through. Well, i suppose it's not that surprising, a year is short for a nation, but considering how fast Tsige moved in the same time frame... I can only say that at this rate Tsige under Makoto and Rembrandt will hit the modernized "democracy" that Hibitchki is aiming for in a tiny fraction of the time, to such a point where I wonder if she actually has backbone or political capability.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Root is my spirit animal now, i dont understand how anyone could hate him

Dex-chan lover
i wish the wanting to return trope would die i mean he should know earths god is asleep now and the time scale seems wonky i bet even if he did it would be at some random point in time
If you are talking about troupe, you should complain to the era the author or the work is made. Isekai generally have 2 troupe depending on the era, one where isekai is just a "phase" where after the character growth they would go back home, and one where they live their life in the strange world, either as their double life or as their permanent life. Old isekai series tend to use "isekai" as a place for character growth so they could go back to the society as a grown person, newer one tend to do the opposite and treat it as immigrating to a new world.

If you are talking about how Makoto should forget about going back home, then though luck since he is basically got kidnapped without his consent and thrown into barren wasteland to die. I would be surprise if he didn't want to go back home to his loving family, or at least hope or wish he could, especially since everything keep giving him hope that it is possible.

Dex-chan lover
ohhh, i like the idea of limiting hyuman population like that. but even if he's not doing it, human will get greedy eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread