Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 87 - The Myriad Colors

Dex-chan lover
people said the same about left-handed folk, more or less. I sure hope you're not left handed.
Being left-handed harms what exactly? I'm right-handed, but to my knowledge, there's no such thing a right-handed man can do that a left-handed man can't. It's not the same thing. And I'm not saying to discriminate against anyone, as the left-handed were, I'm saying we should stop inducing mental illness in people. Just teach respect to everyone, there's no reason to specify nor to celebrate the different. Just to respect it.

Dex-chan lover
Being left-handed harms what exactly? I'm right-handed, but to my knowledge, there's no such thing a right-handed man can do that a left-handed man can't. It's not the same thing. And I'm not saying to discriminate against anyone, as the left-handed were, I'm saying we should stop inducing mental illness in people. Just teach respect to everyone, there's no reason to specify nor to celebrate the different. Just to respect it.
The word "sinister" originally meant "left handed." In several old societies, being left handed was seen as wrong and needed to be corrected. This usually developed because before toiletries and sanitizer, people were expected to wipe their backside with the left hand so the right was clean.

I like how root is getting under Makoto skin and his right about Makoto being childish. Truth be told Makoto is average and childish I find that kind of boring as a character never stepping up.

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused by this chapter.

1. Can Myriad read minds? Some of his dialogue doesn't make sense otherwise.

2. They say he convinced the goddess to create the adventure guild but say Myriad invented levels. How is he powerful enough to create the world's level system?

3. What is "basic power" that leveling increases? It says an adventure guild membership increases your "power absorption rate" (first I've heard of that) which increases basic power. But later Tomoe says levels don't do anything?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is honestly one of the best chapters of any manga I've read all year

Also Root being so hory to the point it had the trio ready to catch a body made me uncontrollably smile

Dex-chan lover
LGBT is not a "mental illness". Don't be a bigot.
The word "sinister" originally meant "left handed." In several old societies, being left handed was seen as wrong and needed to be corrected. This usually developed because before toiletries and sanitizer, people were expected to wipe their backside with the left hand so the right was clean.
Yeah, I know left-handed people were discriminated and wanted to teach to use the right hand, but my argument is that it's not an illness, there's nothing a right-handed man can do that a left-handed can't. LGBT is a mental illness that's being induced by our society. Do you see any pride parades for left-handed people? Do you see a flag for left-handed people? Do you see a month for left-handed people? And yet, nobody has any prejudice against left-handed people these days. Perhaps the LGBT movement should learn from them and stop shoving their sexualities on our faces.

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused by this chapter.

1. Can Myriad read minds? Some of his dialogue doesn't make sense otherwise.

2. They say he convinced the goddess to create the adventure guild but say Myriad invented levels. How is he powerful enough to create the world's level system?

3. What is "basic power" that leveling increases? It says an adventure guild membership increases your "power absorption rate" (first I've heard of that) which increases basic power. But later Tomoe says levels don't do anything?
Gaming systems in the real world are bullshit regardless of any explanation the author gives. Though, I have to congratulate the author here for at least trying, which is a lot more than many authors of SAO wannabes bother to do.

And no, he can't read minds. But he probably knows about Makoto through the Goddess, and Makoto is easy to read, as pointed out by Rona.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I know left-handed people were discriminated and wanted to teach to use the right hand, but my argument is that it's not an illness, there's nothing a right-handed man can do that a left-handed can't. LGBT is a mental illness that's being induced by our society. Do you see any pride parades for left-handed people? Do you see a flag for left-handed people? Do you see a month for left-handed people? And yet, nobody has any prejudice against left-handed people these days. Perhaps the LGBT movement should learn from them and stop shoving their sexualities on our faces.
my whole point is that rather than take the long-ass process of people finally getting over their superstition and accepting empirical research over their presuppositions, mayhaps a group doesn't want to repeat history and wants their acceptance sooner rather than later.

and beyond that, nobody's shoving their fucking sexuality in your face (people like root are exceedingly rare cuz they generally get ostracized and don't have a similar position that forces people to stay and listen, if anything this depiction of root is pretty bigoted), you're the one actively seeking it out and then crying a fucking river, snowflake

honestly, if it's not some extenuating circumstances, say "good for you, I don't really care, TMI" and just leave. Makoto should've just started leaving, but he is really passive and reacts slowly so root got away with it, instead of being sent into a panic when the target object (makoto) says "bye, i'll shoot you next time" instead of getting swept by.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro I’m talking about Narnia
(You know, the story that popularized the concept of kids traveling to “another world”)
i've forgotten narnia even existed to be honest with you. but i don't think narnia can actually take credit for this since it's so old and yet the isekai genre only started to really take off around the time sao's anime came out. digimon might have taken inspiration from narnia though since it came out much closer to when narnia's books first released. granted that's still nearly 50 years in-between. man narnia is super fucking old, i had no idea it came out in the year 1950.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I’m talking about Narnia
(You know, the story that popularized the concept of kids traveling to “another world”)
i've forgotten narnia even existed to be honest with you. but i don't think narnia can actually take credit for this since it's so old and yet the isekai genre only started to really take off around the time sao's anime came out. digimon might have taken inspiration from narnia though since it came out much closer to when narnia's books first released. granted that's still nearly 50 years in-between. man narnia is super fucking old, i had no idea it came out in the year 1950.
Actually, the concept is even older. On this page about Portal literature and this on Isekai history, it's been a convention of literature for over 100 years. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900) and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) are cited as earlier classics. I can also think of Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1889), though that was more time travel over other world as the character's actions changed actual history.

Dex-chan lover
The inherent system that assigns level, jobs, etc in the new world determined Makoto to be a Level 1 GOD (with a max level of 1)

Which, in its day, was a programming trick to get around the max 16-bit value...

With the regular feature of [stat] showing up as "1" because only the first byte tracking [stat] got displayed in the user interface/status screen..
Ahhhh... Them old-time Hexxor days.... :)

Honestly... the author spoiled things entirely with that 16-bit reference..

Dex-chan lover
my whole point is that rather than take the long-ass process of people finally getting over their superstition and accepting empirical research over their presuppositions, mayhaps a group doesn't want to repeat history and wants their acceptance sooner rather than later.

and beyond that, nobody's shoving their fucking sexuality in your face (people like root are exceedingly rare cuz they generally get ostracized and don't have a similar position that forces people to stay and listen, if anything this depiction of root is pretty bigoted), you're the one actively seeking it out and then crying a fucking river, snowflake

honestly, if it's not some extenuating circumstances, say "good for you, I don't really care, TMI" and just leave. Makoto should've just started leaving, but he is really passive and reacts slowly so root got away with it, instead of being sent into a panic when the target object (makoto) says "bye, i'll shoot you next time" instead of getting swept by.
I got suspended by this post so I'll try to measure my words, even if I still stand by every word I said in the comment. I have a few facts for you.
1- Pride parade (This comes from a man living in Brazil and the Carnaval here is more or less the same thing, just on the hetero side)
2- LGBT curriculum in children's schools, as well as pride month in children's schools, in supermarkets, on the army, etc...
3- People openly dressed as drag queens (though not only LGBT have lost decorum)
4-Even Disney movies, in fact, most Hollywood movies these days.
5- Politicians signing laws allowing children to have surgeries without consent from parents.

Most I hear happening only in the US, for now, but the leftist people of my country love to import this stuff, some of them are here already. I can continue, but I think you can draw the line already. It is on our faces, soon we will seriously have to shut ourselves in our homes to not be reminded that some men fuck other men, or that some people suffer from gender dysphoria. In the 90s it was "what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms isn't anyone else's business" and I still agree 100% with that, and I very much respect the LGBT people who believe that too. But it's not staying there, is it?

If they really want acceptance sooner rather than later, then why are pushing this so hard? Don't you think that will generate a reaction just as hard? I can say the same for every identity advocacy organization. Do you know why? Because these organizations stop existing if the problem is solved. That's why we went from "privacy of their bedrooms" to "if you don't celebrate my sexuality you are a homophobe" That's why we went from "judging people from the content of their character rather than the color of their skin" to "you need to have quotas for black people in your company, or else you are a racist", and etc. They are just creating the problem they say they solve, if they get what they want, they will move the goalpost again, or else they'll stop existing and stop getting the donations money (which is a lot by the way). Left-handed people never had any of that, and the problem was solved.

PS. I believe I should give some praise to the moderators of the forum for at least pointing out exactly why I got suspended rather than doing like most social media and keeping you in the dark. I still disagree with their take, but at least I know what they don't want me to say.

Last edited:
Contributor
Actually, the concept is even older. On this page about Portal literature and this on Isekai history, it's been a convention of literature for over 100 years. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900) and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) are cited as earlier classics. I can also think of Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1889), though that was more time travel over other world as the character's actions changed actual history.
The Twain one is actually the closest to traveling to a “mideval fantasy world” thing out of the lot, I still see Narnia as one of the origin points of the genre though especially since the author was buddies with J R R Tolkien who also had a key part to play in the creation of the fantasy genre. Also, the reason I brought it up was because of the “time moving slower in the other world” ordeal being a core part of the books, although it’s probably also in earlier books (it’s basically just extrapolating from the concept of dreaming)

Dex-chan lover
I got suspended by this post so I'll try to measure my words, even if I still stand by every word I said in the comment. I have a few facts for you.
1- Pride parade (This comes from a man living in Brazil and the Carnaval here is more or less the same thing, just on the hetero side)
2- LGBT curriculum in children's schools, as well as pride month in children's schools, in supermarkets, on the army, etc...
3- People openly dressed as drag queens (though not only LGBT have lost decorum)
4-Even Disney movies, in fact, most Hollywood movies these days.
5- Politicians signing laws allowing children to have surgeries without consent from parents.

Most I hear happening only in the US, for now, but the leftist people of my country love to import this stuff, some of them are here already. I can continue, but I think you can draw the line already. It is on our faces, soon we will seriously have to shut ourselves in our homes to not be reminded that some men fuck other men, or that some people suffer from gender dysphoria. In the 90s it was "what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms isn't anyone else's business" and I still agree 100% with that, and I very much respect the LGBT people who believe that too. But it's not staying there, is it?

If they really want acceptance sooner rather than later, then why are pushing this so hard? Don't you think that will generate a reaction just as hard? I can say the same for every identity advocacy organization. Do you know why? Because these organizations stop existing if the problem is solved. That's why we went from "privacy of their bedrooms" to "if you don't celebrate my sexuality you are a homophobe" That's why we went from "judging people from the content of their character rather than the color of their skin" to "you need to have quotas for black people in your company, or else you are a racist", and etc. They are just creating the problem they say they solve, if they get what they want, they will move the goalpost again, or else they'll stop existing and stop getting the donations money (which is a lot by the way). Left-handed people never had any of that, and the problem was solved.

PS. I believe I should give some praise to the moderators of the forum for at least pointing out exactly why I got suspended rather than doing like most social media and keeping you in the dark. I still disagree with their take, but at least I know what they don't want me to say.
pride parade
how many cities have pride parades? how fucking many? How often? Does it ever get more than 1 a year*, especially where you are? Beyond that, do you intend to condemn the carnaval as well? If you're staring at US news, especially stuff like Fox, then yes, you are literally running headfirst into it and then crying a river.
LGBT curriculum
be more specific, because this is the classic "the gays are fucking groomers!!!" that loves to ignore that most implementations don't go farther than "1. people's sexual attraction can go all over the place, so don't immediately discount others for it and 2. if you feel like this is an issue talk with people"
drag queens
so you have a problem with PDAs too right? right? and with stage-acting crossdressing? and with stuff like race queen shit, right??? y'know, the stuff that screams hetero all the time?
hollywood
I'm not going to defend hollywood, they rarely go beyond "We included a character of X and so that excuses a bunch of bad writing!" but you're not seriously going to say that a pile of movies made for an infantile target audience is enough to trigger you, right? Like, that would actually be snowflake tier. Disney isn't what you go to when you want to think hard.
This is like the outrage over barbie movie, so dumb it's actively hilarious. (I'm chinese and living in china rn, btw. And no, "tiananmen 1989" doesn't do shit for anyone curious, and if you believed it did you're a funny fucking larp.)
I haven't kept super-duper up to date on this, what is the marker, 15? 16? not 18, right? Cuz after 18 technically doctor-patient confidentiality means that this is a given either way. Before that, there's issues to be argued back and forth.

overstepping it, harsher reaction
You're mixing up the cause and effect. A lot of these pride parades especially are in reference to stonewall. You're sitting there and saying "well MLK and the BPP shouldn't have pissed off the KKK so much!!!" which I can only find hilarious- the african americans were already getting fucked by jim crow, not only did they not get any sort of material equalization after centuries of slavery, after merely some decade or so the racist fucks were trying to reinstate whatever components they could get away with. You're saying "well you should just sit there and take it so I don't have to see shit that challenges my worldview." How pretentious. Especially since you could just decide to, idfk, look away, or not pay attention to it, or focus on something else. A suggestion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
how many cities have pride parades? how fucking many? How often? Does it ever get more than 1 a year*, especially where you are? Beyond that, do you intend to condemn the carnaval as well? If you're staring at US news, especially stuff like Fox, then yes, you are literally running headfirst into it and then crying a river.

be more specific, because this is the classic "the gays are fucking groomers!!!" that loves to ignore that most implementations don't go farther than "1. people's sexual attraction can go all over the place, so don't immediately discount others for it and 2. if you feel like this is an issue talk with people"

so you have a problem with PDAs too right? right? and with stage-acting crossdressing? and with stuff like race queen shit, right??? y'know, the stuff that screams hetero all the time?

I'm not going to defend hollywood, they rarely go beyond "We included a character of X and so that excuses a bunch of bad writing!" but you're not seriously going to say that a pile of movies made for an infantile target audience is enough to trigger you, right? Like, that would actually be snowflake tier. Disney isn't what you go to when you want to think hard.
This is like the outrage over barbie movie, so dumb it's actively hilarious. (I'm chinese and living in china rn, btw. And no, "tiananmen 1989" doesn't do shit for anyone curious, and if you believed it did you're a funny fucking larp.)

I haven't kept super-duper up to date on this, what is the marker, 15? 16? not 18, right? Cuz after 18 technically doctor-patient confidentiality means that this is a given either way. Before that, there's issues to be argued back and forth.

You're mixing up the cause and effect. A lot of these pride parades especially are in reference to stonewall. You're sitting there and saying "well MLK and the BPP shouldn't have pissed off the KKK so much!!!" which I can only find hilarious- the african americans were already getting fucked by jim crow, not only did they not get any sort of material equalization after centuries of slavery, after merely some decade or so the racist fucks were trying to reinstate whatever components they could get away with. You're saying "well you should just sit there and take it so I don't have to see shit that challenges my worldview." How pretentious. Especially since you could just decide to, idfk, look away, or not pay attention to it, or focus on something else. A suggestion.
Ok, I'm really busy today, so I won't answer everything, just point out that you didn't refute my main argument "It's not staying in their bedrooms", and as such, it's a clear-cut case of a slippery slope. The goalpost keeps moving, you can never do enough.

I also would like to point out, that children's movies (infantile audience, as you say, and Disney) influence them, because of the much-studied and scientific human law "What monkey see, monkey does" In other words, children mimic what they see. Even in my city, lots of boys were dressed in pink for the Barbie movie, mimicking what they saw around them, even if usually they wouldn't do it by themselves and preferred playing with little soldiers to Barbie. For most things, as this feminist propaganda gone wrong, I think it's harmless, but the more you show children this LGBT theme, and praise those who are, the more they will imitate it, and who knows that won't induce them to become LGBT too. This trans kids bullshit is really recent, but there are already a lot of people who regretted the transition, but are now scarred for their entire lives. But that's beside the point, my point still is "it's not only their bedrooms", but it's also everywhere.

You are really comparing MLK to the Pride Parade? One defending human rights and the other is public showing fetishes? You really think the LGBTs today are as oppressed as black people were during Jim Crow? Though, if MLK was doing what the BLM is doing now, yep, he would be creating and fomenting the KKK, because that's what happens when you make "fiery but peaceful protests" (And that's not Fox News, that's CNN in the most blatant attempt to sugarcoat an inconvenient truth since they couldn't downright lie, became a meme really). Because people don't like to see their stuff burned. I imagine how many normal people become a little bit more racist after the overdose of George Floyd (and yep, it was an overdose, that knee in the neck didn't help, sure, but the man was already suffering from an overdose). These movements have to decide, Do they want peace or revenge. MLK wanted peace, that's why he didn't ask for anything more, BLM wants money and for that, they seek revenge that they can only try, but never get, but still get paid just for trying. And as a side note, "We're here, we're queer. We're coming for your children!" (in a viral video of a pride parade) doesn't help the cause, it only creates the enemy.

Also, stop this African American bullshit. They are not Africans, they are as much Africans as I am European. They are Americans, like their white neighbors (or United Statians if it bothers you that the US is appropriating the continent's name). This kind of rhetoric only seeds division. Do you see them calling European American? In Brazil is even worse, because here, the mixing of the races was endemic, there isn't a single black person today in Brazil that doesn't have a lot of European/indigenous DNA, and they come with this Afrobrasileiro bullshit, again importing this from the US.

For the last, gays aren't groomers. but... 1 - Groomers exist. 2 - Some groomers are gay. 3 - Being gay or not, groomers love that sexuality is a subject being taught to children younger and younger. They love those books with sexual act depictions in schools, they love that to teach about LGBT, you have to teach them what sex is. They love the LGBT instigating their curious minds about sex, be it straight or not. They love the media pushing back against a movie like Sound of Freedom, which highlights them, just to antagonize the right. They love that they antagonized a law stating that no LGBT theme should be taught to children 3rd grade or less (8-9 years old) and called it "Don't say gay". They love all of that, it makes the job a lot easier.

I'm with Tim Pool here, I don't think gays are groomers, I don't think groomers are the ones pushing the LGBT curriculum, but I don't care if the intention isn't to groom, and I don't care if what they want to do is just to teach respect and avoid the kids becoming homophobes. They are doing the groomer's job for them. And just to antagonize the right, they are supporting the damn pedos. They really should have thought a lot about the consequences of what they were doing. Just because the right is saying something, it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Dex-chan lover
weren't oz and wonderland stories about mental breakdowns and take place entirely within the minds of the 2 protagonists? i mean sure they can technically qualify as isekai just like sao somehow qualifies but they are definitely not what we would call the modern isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread