Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The Hidden Ogre Village

@HDMI1 he can transform anyone he touches into trees if he wants to, which is a rare ability that some forest ogres have. He's also physically strong and quite prideful, which kinda led him to underestimate Raidou when in fact he's way way stronger than him even without sakai or his massive magical powers. I won't go any further to not spoil plot details.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Doomer
Wow, you took the fun out by spouting Beta caricaturing and cuckold emasculation slang which has recently been politicized and starting ANOTHER comment war on it.

Thanks for nothing !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_male_(slang)

Aggregator gang
Eris pads her chest!!!

@Ixiaz Remember that some people read novels and manga to feel themselves as the main character so they can fulfil their secret desires, they want to be in his shoes but are annoyed instead because some authors negate that part for them.

@RandomPasserby and thats why he called them as a "sad excuses"... Man, thats really hurts and totally hit the mark... They are probably raging their ass right now... Roflmao...
@Ixiaz can i call you with 'bro'?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry mister, it's the other way around, YOU are the unfortunate one here.

@JubilantLiar uh... the only thing that concealing his mana is sakai and i dont remember his mask have any power tho, the ring absorb his massive magic power while sakai concealing the rest of his magic power that still left out

Would anyone mind telling me where this chapter stands in the novel? I kinda want to start reading ahead.

Dex-chan lover
He luck whatever didn't activated else the whole village would be killed...

Double-page supporter
I like Eris's character, she's fun~

Edit: Any race that chooses magic over "spirits" is immediately awesome to me.

Users who are viewing this thread