Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The Hidden Ogre Village

Dex-chan lover
@Ixiaz 😄 Really, complaining that an isekai protagonist is someone you don't want to self-insert into is rather strange. I'm starting realize that internet culture never actually evolved past calling everything gay or f*gs without caring what the words actually mean. We just changed the terms into beta, cuck, and incels over time.

Yeah...I was never the biggest fan of the Forest Ogres because...how do I put it? They just seem like pretentious assholes. Granted, the hyumans are always even worse, but it's so annoying to meet them again.

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia It's the opposite, self-inserts are bland cardboard cutouts that never do anything which could be considered "spicey" because that would add substance to them.

A classic element of a self-insert is the mary sue, a story will be written in such a way that everything always works out for the MC without any real sacrifices having to be made, and that means the MC will never experience any character development worth a damn. Makoto's flaws are superficial, they're the same as a character being "too kind", people often mistake the absence of negative character traits as being sympathetic.

Anyway, the point of all my rambling is that most self-inserts don't actually provide any wish-fulfillment, they simply tease at it without ever fulfilling any fantasies, the most famous example I can think of off the top of my head is Rito from To Love-Ru.

@JubilantLiar i know lol, i'm one of wn reader too... but what i mean is the only thing that concealing his mana is sakai, but if my memories serves right, you said the mask concealing his mana too...

Fed-Kun's army
So a edgy meathead elf-wannabe-ogre think he can beat a bland kid with the potential to have infinite power and the current power that would make the goddess wet herself?

damn i hope they release faster there is currently 3 more raws 40 41 and 42 the shit just getting real

For those who want to see how makoto snapped.. i do advice you to go read raw chapter 42, it's already out...

And he is totally badass

oh right
his power has something to do with curse if i remember correctly

I love how no matter what, the question will allways be to fuck or not to fuck i guess......
And MC is always wrong, well at least in isekai.....

Double-page supporter
im guessing the "master" is one of the demon general or related to them

Users who are viewing this thread