Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The Hidden Ogre Village

Double-page supporter
They should've just sent those three adventurers flying

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Isn't it more like the possibles in Japan (club president and club kouhai), he couldn't believe they were actually interested in him and Mio & Tomoe he looks at like family (ie no incest), and so far he hasn't met anyone else in this world that he felt like that with and when he did try to visit prostitutes, Mio & Tomoe stopped him.

As for the ones that appear from here on forwards in the novel versions, i'm not uptodate, but the ones I might consider plausible usually have some way for him think of another sorts of relationship, instead of going to romance (eg teacher etc.)
So I wouldn't necessarily say he's scared of pussy, I would say he values his current relationships way more than the off-chance that they might actually get into a relationship and is afraid of the change in how they would interact in the group as a whole, depending on whether it succeeds or fails.

Yeah....The novel has not updated for some months now! RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah. Good luck with that. Also around 3-6 chapters or so from now prepare to raise your pitch forks. ( If i'm right at estimating the chapter )
Novel readers knows what i'm talking about.

Dex-chan lover
@robbini
at one point in a much later chapter he goes to a hot spring with mio and tomoe and they are just fawning over him wanting him and he just refuses and then passes out. he is as far away from pussy as can be and annoying thing is he is surrounded by women who want him + the other hero is the biggest possible womanizer so the MC being a complete virgin really stands out.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is up with all you insecure horny incels who whine when a person does not suddenly drop all inhibitions and act on their basest desires on the drop of a hat just because they suddenly have an influx of girls interested in them? You realize most readers absolutely hate Trashmoki for that exact same reason right? Sudden influx of "willing pussy" combined with power and subtle manipulation turns him into an absolute cunt.

I'd like to see how any of you sad excuses of internet alpha-wannabes would have reacted in the same situation. How about you stop trying to live your sad fantasies through manga and just enjoy it for what it is. Plain old entertainment

Dex-chan lover
All the dialogues in this chapter sounded really wierd.

Contributor
didn't they have pointy ears in the novel? If I remember correctly, that was the reason why the mc thought of them as elves.

Double-page supporter
jayses fuck, can you lads leave that incel alpha beta gamma shit on pol and v? its already annoying enough to have underaged b&s throwing these words around in hollow shitposts, no need to further that into weebshit discussions.

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if he dropped that stupid mask already. It looks ridiculous.

@breizh
It would be nice if he dropped that stupid mask already. It looks ridiculous.
think he is wearing that shit so that his substandard face (at least in that world) is not seen by people since he is a rather insecure person
now i may be remembering it wrong and it is in another isekai but the mask might also have had some mana concealing effects

totally agree though, it looks ridiculous

Dex-chan lover
@breizh @Abdi
rather than insecure it's more like it's dangerous, he literally treated as a monster when ppl saw his face
think of it like this, if using our world standard, his face is akin to an orc

and yes, the mask (and his other equipments) have mana concealing effects

Contributor
So is their master the story's version of Wolverine, and he has an instant-death effect that activates when he makes physical contact with someone?

Aggregator gang
Aqua .... ? Eris ...? reminds me of that duo incurable idiot and straight forward (maso idiot thief) gods from other series ...

Users who are viewing this thread