Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The Hidden Ogre Village

So this world is basically everyone has a good mask to cover up how shitty people they are and Makoto will never know it because of how shitty his servants are. How shitty

Aggregator gang
Aqua and Eris? Don't tell me that's Kuzuma?

P.S. I know this came out first.

Dex-chan lover
Mio's hilarious! And so is that dark elf/forest ogre loli.

Also, I wonder what "power" this old guy was trying to activate by shaking his hand. Maybe some sort of control spell? Or trying to drain his mana?

Dex-chan lover
@huyhuy14 - That is not what an incel is. An incel is a guy who can't get a date because they are an absolute wreck of a person, who refuses to do any kind of self maintenance or self improvement, and then blames all women for their own failings while also acting like women owe them everything. This misogyny in turn causes women to further want nothing to do with them, creating an endless loop.

Group Leader
Weirdest "ogres" I've ever seen. "Druids" probably suit their character description more, since they're "forest ogres" and all.

Aquaeris...sounds thirst quenching.

Supporter
@Harry_Dong well, it's more like a guess by the translator between different options.
"Oni (鬼) are a kind of yōkai, supernatural demon, devils, ogre, or troll in Japanese folklore. They are typically portrayed as hulking figures with one or more horns growing out of their heads. Stereotypically, they are conceived of as red or blue-colored (green-colored), wearing loincloths of tiger pelt, and carrying iron kanabō clubs.

They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature, and theatre,[1] and appear as stock villains in the well-known fairytales of Momotaro (Peach Boy), Issun-bōshi, and Kobutori Jīsan." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oni

The thing is, the world the author has built up and mentioned since the start, is that there are a race called 'Demons' already which the "hyumans" are fighting against, which is the reason for the three Japanese to be summoned in the first place, including the protagonist. So now when a different kind of 'Oni' has shown up that doesn't fit any of 'em, the translator for the scanlation of the manga appears to have gone with the Japanese definition of the word which is a bit more broad and less specific in terms of "race", and is typically translated as ogre or demon from what I remember of my Japanese night classes.

The WN translation just keeps it as "Forest Oni" though.

Double-page supporter
Little does that old man know, he has met the MC. A being that defies logic and common sense, thus surpassing even the Gods.
It will be fun to see what happens next.

This is the time when he made his first mistake.

Sending those hyumans in his world.

Double-page supporter
The little Elf is annoying, but somewhat funny, but Mio counting the seconds and unleashing her fury unto that guy caught me off guard.😂

Double-page supporter
@Serkket
He doesn't surpass any gods... yet.
Although he's going to meet some eventually. Not this arc and not for quite a while. 3 Gods all at once, but from different mythologies wanted to check on him. He is at that point able to spar with Athena, although not beat her. She's the weakest of the 3 who visit. However I suspect Athena is stronger than the bug goddess, and he's going to continue getting stronger anyhow.

But his concern is what would happen to the world if he kills bug goddess.
However
In the more near term, he'll be fighting someone who is able to hurt him. "Dragon Slayer" Sophia (yes she has been mentioned) and Greater Dragon Lancer. He has better stats, but the fight makes him realize he lacks practical fighting experience. And blood loss becomes an issue for him.

And the fight is... absolutely the bug goddess's fault. Kidnapping him without warning, and dropping him into a battlefield without explanation. The fight ends in an epic way - literally changing the map and incidentally killing thousands (both hyuman and demon).

@Stralvan oh sakai has lots of other uses.

A skill which Makoto received thanks to the blessings of Tsukuyomi: Multifunctional Magic which Makoto relies on a lot. It can be used in various methods: healing others, increase his strength, detection, and many more. He can use it for his weapon. With Sakai, all place under his sakai can be influenced all kind of his ability which he want to, healing, and all kind use belong to Sakai with his power. He can use two proprieties at the same time (like when he uses it with Strengthening and Healing to boost it's healing propriety).

Strengthening : he can bring a ton object. Like tree within muscle of human, he can bring it himself without problem.
Detection and Scanning: He can detect enemy within radius 4 km. He can even see random object from afar. He can also check the effect of an abilities or skills.
Healing: He can heal without chant. It effect on his follower power.
Barrier: His barrier is strong from amateur class even the most strong.
Intercepting thought transmissions: He can intercept thought transmissions within a 3km radius.

-from the wiki

also i don't remember any comments i have left that would give context to your reply. i only said that Mikoto's still really strong even without using his sakai or his magical powers

Users who are viewing this thread