Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Thank you so much for not leaving us with a cliff hanger! I'm glad that the MC finally accepts reality.

Double-page supporter
I told you guys humans are the worst race of all. IN. EVERY. ISEKAI.
That's why I always side with the demons.

Supporter
Casual note to myself, this chp is congruent w/ chp 59 of the LN. Thanks for the update uxtef!

Dex-chan lover
okay, interesting turn watching him kinda swivel emotionally. Also the way he finally realizes how DEEP the goddesses' gospel of human superiority reaches.

HOWEVER, what I like most was that little bit right before he slit her throat. Her speech stopped being translated because he stopped listening. Possibly even stopped considering it speech if his words are anything to go by. It's a neat "visual" cue, I think.

Honestly though, decent humans are few and far between. Even the friendlies like the merchant family are essentially murder mob bosses. Though I can't remember if our lovely MC knows that or just his underlings.

Contributor
In case this didn't tip you off... Makoto's is extremely fucked.

Double-page supporter
congratulation bitch, you just waste the "hyuman" only opportunity to have second Godlike being on "hyuman" side...
as expected from a Bitch, even her head is really a 'secondary' just like her body....
at least he still lenient enough just to let she die quickly and even saying goodbye to her... LOL

now "the Crack" has become more larger, and the thing inside it waiting patiently to come out while smiling....

@Muklas he is ~ he won't feel a thing when killing those bunch hyumans who hostile to him in the future ( and more cruel than he do in this chapter)... as we can say, this is his turning point of his life.
MC himself didn't realize it, but he's natural born Cold blooded person. even Mio, Tomoe, and that lich scared shitless when he's angry.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the imagery of something breaking.
His shell has started to break and the Abyss can now look out through the crack.

last time tomoe and mia wrecked a city "by accident"
not it is MCs time to do so!

Dex-chan lover
So he basically left his rings (bombs) lying around which lead to this tragedy.

Fed-Kun's army
ehhhhhhhhh..........

That was way too merciful.... a quick death? Where's the punishment and suffering....

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully he's not a fucking bitch anymore after this chapter. I'm tired of reading mangas where the MCs are always fucking weak-willed.

Users who are viewing this thread