Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Fed-Kun's army
@MelReinH I still don't think it's that much of a sociopath thing though. Normal, sane people can be murderers too and some even don't regret it.
I'm not a killer myself nor have I ever tried or even seriously considered it (obviously, you wouldn't expect it from anyone) but I think there are plenty of people who have felt hatred enough that they would want someone dead, even if they wouldn't take the next step, and in a case like this if someone had killed my family members I'd at the very least look into the possibility of actually doing it.

Dex-chan lover
@RustoKomuska
Honestly a fair point. My argument still partially lies on the final panel. Perhaps that's more of a personal interpretation setup. Call me a broken record, but hard to say child Makoto pondering his feelings over death is empathetic. Well. I have also seen kids crowd around dead birds and look in amazement and "grossness." So yeah. Probably just personal interpretation. What do you make of it?

Fed-Kun's army
@MelReinH eh i mostly saw it as him being sad about the people that the woman killed mostly, seemed to me he was only bothered about killing her for a moment. Again I think it's understandable, not like I'd care much for the life of someone who killed my friends/family

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, i was waiting for this chapter!

Anyone else think that Makoto didn't cry because of killing or being unable to save Tomoe's clone but because he realized that he doesn't really care much about the death of others
Nah because that would go against everything previously shown, and it wasn’t that he didn’t care but that he had forgo about that notion

In all honesty I wish hokuto and little pig girl 🐷 perished in the explosion too. That way Makoto will go full Darkside on Hyumans and he go to war against them.

Dex-chan lover
That was a weird chapter. The MC juat went from "I thought we could get along with the humans" to "judge jury and executioner" in like 3 seconds. Feels like he's getting Ainz'd, except he isn't a Lich.

Users who are viewing this thread