Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
Confirmed that Makoto is partly sociopathic. Unless it's someone dear to him, he doesn't bat an eye at the nature of murder, and perhaps more.

Dex-chan lover
now he locked his fate as enemy of human being and other hero.

just keep shooting those arrow to farm mana

Now why did the goddess think he was 'disgusting'? Surely it's just his looks right? 🧐

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that bitch be killed like that was very satisfying.
BUT that satisfaction couldn't surpass the dissatisfaction felt from Little tomoe and Orc-san's death

Now its starting to become a revenge story. Let's just blame it all on the goddess. It's surely because of her that there are so many messed up hyumans(NPCs) in that world. They're disgusting on the insides, they shouldn't be in that world.

I don't understand these isekai japanese mc... They act like they don't care, 1 min later they start crying

@mobrine that is what happens when you snap like that.... the realization that you took a life can hit like a truck.... the more lives you take, the more numb you become to that feeling

In future chapters he now kills people without a second thought, but his mind is still tofu .-.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@RustoKomuska
While that is true when you're largely uninvolved (a car accident for example. the thousands of people in the hospital. COVID-19. ETC). Personally killing someone is by no means easy (granted revenge adrenaline could plausibly make this action easier. I've never been in a situation where I genuinely wished to kill someone). This in addition with the final panel revealing his childhood "When other's die, you feel "sad" imply his ability to feel is a bit shot. He pondered why he was crying in the first place, before breaking down on a childhood flashback. The way I interpreted the final scene is him crying over a shred of humanity being lost rather than the act of killing itself.

Nooooo, Mr. Orc whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Fuck this shit poor mister orc, I hope the MC keeps that knife forever.

Thank god she was the problem, honestly he should have done this earlier. But at least he didn't do it later

Users who are viewing this thread