Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Supporter
@lelouchr3
As far as I know the series is still in hiatus. I haven't heard or seen anything about the author coming back after his loss.

Also let me point out what is being translated (as far as I know) is the WN the translator caught up source material so no more until the author puts some more out there, but I seriously doubt he will continue doing that when he comes back since he already has a LN serialization.

Fed-Kun's army
@sterven unless the path deviates to greatly, alot of them tend to use the webnovels as testing grounds, they can get feed back on a per chapter basis and revise for the LN in a more rapid pace.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait, damn so Makoto was already abnormal when he was a kid, huh. The abnormality is just enhanced because of the environment of the world he's in right now. Man that kinda explains the later events in the webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you try to hurt those a man nearly lost. Your death will be painful then quick.

Supporter
@alidan
At the same time a lot of authors just up and abandon the WN once they get serialized. It all depends on the author really, best way to go about this would be to hope for the best and expect the worst.

Is this when he becomes an alpha mc and not a beta mc like the previous chapters? I was getting tired of it honestly.

lol so many beta males here think they're tough cause they call the MC weak for treasuring life.

Double-page supporter
"Oh right, this is the part where i'm supposed to cry"
Reminds me of "Shoujo Fujuubun"

Double-page supporter
Finally the first kill, don't worry you won;t care from now on :)

Group Leader
If I'm getting this right, I'm guessing the implication of her words no longer being translated is that he stopped acknowledging them as "words".

It seems that he's FINALLY gaining his sanity.
Bad people need to die.
Rapists, for example. You know who you are. Reform or die. That is the only appropriate path for you.

Dex-chan lover
I wish he didn't let her off so easily. People this fucked up deserve some torture before they're offed.

Users who are viewing this thread