Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Father

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba
I am curious to see the next arc, the college arc? Several comments said it was the most boring one of this series. How long will this next arc last?
Here's a hint.
It's going to be a magic school arc that averts some of the the typical isekai magic school arc tropes.
MC's first kill was a 'trigger', the next arc's big events and climax will show his 'turning point'.

Dex-chan lover
@thehawk2210

Really? Alita has big eyes and some people find that attractive.

ac36a5cdb05cb4522a860ea05281a4858455d929.jpg

Dex-chan lover
jimmyclear: Because that world is only filled with beautiful looking people (think of a world, filled with the likes of those K-Pop artists like BTS or people like Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton, Brad Pitt, etc).
On the other hand, MC is someone who is an average Joe.

So, even a average person would look ugly to them, if all the people there are as beautiful as the most beautiful people in our world (based on general census).

Kefrayba: Well, i won't say the arc is that boring, considering the whole premise of this series. Mostly the people who said that the arc was boring, are the type who only like "action" related stuff, which truthfully is quite less in this series.

damn so he looks like a kobold from human perspective? that's sad

Fed-Kun's army
@traveling_chef

Its been what... like 2 years since the last non-side story update?

I have already resigned myself to an eternal wait. Or at least until the light novel overtakes the WN and we have some new material.

Fed-Kun's army
@Taerene
he do have balls dude, but when he have it and wanna do that with tomoe she then embarrassing and run off... and this from web novel

Dex-chan lover
I had forgotten about the bananas. The one who found them becomes so freaking addicted that she literally takes rewards in bananas and other food and drink with bananas in them. She's really bad about it, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Most series that have school arcs are always generally boring or bad.

Users who are viewing this thread