Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Father

Dex-chan lover
>Renbrandt is not like the humans that i killed

isn't he though? just like them he is brutal and willing to kill to get his way. he doesn't care how many innocents die so that he can make a profit just like that evil bitch...

Dex-chan lover
Enter banana! This changes everything.

Komoe is frigging adorable, as expected.

Rembandt, saving the hyuman race as a diplomat for the eldritch posse of demon lords.

The thing about his face. To vizualize it better, don't try to make it about beauty.
He simply is "drawn differently", like a different artstyle, and the characters from that world notice that he looks diferent to them.
He was supposed to look "normal" in his own world where there were many different artsyles (people could look very different), but in this world everyone looks more or less the same (probablly influenced by the bug god) he stands out as the only person that looks different.

Dex-chan lover
@UltimateOmega777, he has average looks. It's just that the world's standard of beauty is ridiculously high because of the Goddess.

@Liar, that shitty bug. Wait, but if his parents may have come from this world and they're attractive and he comes out looking average, couldn't that mean there are more plain/normal looking people that are born in this world? If we don't see them in the manga so far and everyone reacts to MC's appearance like that wouldn't that mean they either dispose of those kids or hide them away from the public eye?

Dex-chan lover
@UltimaOmega777, maybe it has something to do with the magic in this world? His two sisters, both older and younger, are as attractive as his parents and meets the standards of the other world, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly didn't think he was that different from them, but I only now noticed how beady his eyes are. I guess it's like if characters from Gantz entered the DBZ world and thought everybody looked weird af

He is supposed to be attractive and cool doing archery so maybe by getting serious he is an ikemen??
and also, maybe the goddess did also put a curse that he will be viewed as a monster by [hyuman]s only.

Double-page supporter
The start of the banana addiction

@DFM1412 I don't remember the goddess cursing him, actually, she gave him an ability (though of course, no blessing)

Dex-chan lover
Also, no. He doesn’t suddenly turn into an ikimen when doing archery. It’s just everyone in this world is beautiful so him being anything but that is called ugly.

Back in his world he was average and the girls liked him because he’s a good person and he’s cool when doing archery etc etc. He’s average but not ugly in that world.

Dex-chan lover
The jealousy Mio is feeling right now could destroy the world

Fed-Kun's army
@UltimaOmega777 Makoto is considered "ugly" because the bitch goddess basically made it so that her world is populated by only beautiful races and bases everything about them solely on her aesthetics, hence no plain people.

Dex-chan lover
"Surprise, we made a baby!" If his mana affects her form or personality, she couldn't be called anything but his daughter.

esp

Wasn't the explanation he had so much magic that people's perception of him is warped? I figured he just managed to reduce it enough to look slightly odd.

Users who are viewing this thread