Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Father

Double-page supporter
@cfusion25 as far as I understand it the Light novel is on hiatus too :'(
I wish on every star I see falling from the sky, that tsuki will make its return.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact =
You can say with this chapter that Rembrant save the whole hyuman race :
it is because of him being nice to Makoto that he didn't lose all faith to hyuman and give up with dealing with them.

Aggregator gang
@alonerone not his eyes but his entire face. he's essentially got an average face (in our world) in world where the average is on par with photoshopped 10/10s.

Double-page supporter
@alonerone :
at human eyes / view, MC looks ugly as monster (one of goddess curse) ...
but MC get despair because because the merchant compared him with his sick family before ...
(as he is very ugly, he isn't that bad tough)

@kefrayba @glomoro the
academy
arc is
Makoto and Shiki training a handful of hyumans. It's basically what is being done to the Forest Ogres right now, but he'll let them get the absolute shit beat out of them by his "summoned monsters", the lizardmen. It's a decent arc and the events in Rotsgard eventually lead into a pretty major storyline that I enjoyed that shows off the fruits of the labor put in here. It was also the point where I turned on Mio, and she hasn't really gotten better since,
and I'm almost caught up to the WN hiatus point. Like
she's got her own charm at times
but
her schtick gets tired pretty early on(obsessive yandere)
and one of the events that occurs with her and another character just totally soured me on her and never really recovered.
It's the part with Ilumgand and what she does

Tomoe's still cool though as of like chapter
255ish. Still a massive, massive weeb(she's just shy of the dorkiness level of trying to Naruto Run with her gimmicky swordsmanship no matter how effective it actually is), though not nearly as massive a weeb as the entire country of weebs. I like that lesser characters like Beren and one of the Arkes are getting a time to shine, but I don't think Ema has shown up in like 30+ chapters, which is a shame because she's great.

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus It's kind of funny but what you put in the spoiler tag is the most vague thing in the post that tells me essentially nothing in advance haha. The bit about the academy arc is possibly a little too specific in comparison.

@glomoro Naw, that was pretty vague and basic details, really, a lot of stuff happens in Rotsgard. The arc isn't as bad as some say, it might just be a bit bland at times. But I felt it was still necessary.

What was wrong with his face/eyes again? Is he ugly in the standards of that world or he literally looks like a dog.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san needs to get his crap together, gather his nuts, and post at least an update about what is going on with him and both the LN and WN.

Dex-chan lover
When do we get to see him meet the other heroes, and does he beat the shit out of that one with the magic slavery eyes?
@jimmyclear I still can't really tell the difference, the only thing that looks off is the dark areas under his eyes. Other than that he looks like everyone else to me, well besides the usual differences.

Users who are viewing this thread