Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Father

Group Leader
Appearance wise, some of her features do actually resemble Makoto a bit more. Especially the hair.
Now, here's hoping that Komoe being his daughter will become an actual thing, not just an one-off joke.

Why is Tomoe training those forest orgres like some shady manager at some shady company to become a proper corpo slave?

I didn't notice this before but after reading again, it looks like on the last page shiki isn't scared because of mio, rather because the implication of what shin said on the previous page, because shin was contracted using mio and makotos mana.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing new Komoe made me a bit happy but at the same time it made me remember Komoe 1.0 T_T
Dunno How he held himself back but seeing the offshoot I'd have instantly hugged her.

Is my man really considered that ugly? Like, sure he’s not the most attractive but c’mon, I’d go on a date or two with him.

I know the standard is quite high in this world with everyone being really good looking but MC is faaaaaar from ugly. Like, they immediately thought of a kobold after seeing MC's face? What the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread