Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Goddess Knows...

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro: Depends on what count for you.
Spoilers obviously:
Makoto is going to get tossed into the war by Bug.

Although he wasn't thrown into the battlefield directly (so neither of the Heroes saw him), it was close enough that when he drop a nuke arrow the explosion basically made both side retreated.

Tomoki and Hibiki have characters thinner than the one ply toilet paper in a portapotty.

Dex-chan lover
@cckari
It's not like she is saying it will just go away, she is saying that nothing will change for the better as long as there's a forever war going on between humans and demons, and the war wont end as long as humans believe themself to be the better race, which is a mindset the goddess is fuelling.
So her hope is that if they enslave the demons, in time they will get rights and have equal rights, just like black people got in USA.
She even admits that this will properly not happen in her generation since changing peoples minds takes time and effort.

Dex-chan lover
forgot she was this idiotic...

M930MqP.png

and trashmoki being trashmoki

Dex-chan lover
same issue in the novel.
just get back to makoto already :v

Fed-Kun's army
Wish mc could meet up with heroes already, im not interested in this second story line without mc

Double-page supporter
god I really don't care if the story is not about makoto

I skimmed this chapter. I wish I could bypass learning about these other characters. @kaminomikan Right on! She is one hopeful person.

She says that she should have studied more about war and tactics back in Japan, I would say she should have studied American history. The institution of slavery especially that which is based on race would quickly become deeply imbedded in society. Religion would be used to justify the continuation of slavery and unlike our world they have a direct line to their goddess would has a passionate hate against the demon race and would as far as we have seen never tell the humans that slavery is wrong. The goddess might even call for the extermination of the demon race. Hibiki is foolish and everything that the world has shown her should indicate that the war would only really end with either the humans or the demons being wiped off the face of the world.

Supporter
@someunregpunk
It won't happen in this arc.

You're thinking of the next "kidnapping" by the Goddess which is the first time Makoto meets Hibiki in this other world. The first time he meets Tomoki is when he's invited to the Empire by their Princess. Tomoe meets Tomoki and the Princess at Seiko shortly after this arc though.

^ Absolutely don't read this part unless you've read the WN.

Dex-chan lover
@Oberon_ "Racism will go away eventually" is maybe the goofiest thing said in this entire manga. Racism hasn't gone away in any country on Earth and we (arguably) don't even have a racist goddess ruling over our reality. Hibiki is either incredibly naive or incredibly deluded.

Supporter
@BestBoy The author wrote her like that on purpose. There's a very deep meaning behind it, which you'll see waaaay later in the story. If you don't read the WN and only wait for the manga to reach that part, then there's probably a decade left until it reaches that part considering the pace thus far.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba
True but they do have equal rights now, and with time hopefully people will stop being racists, and even if all else fails given enough time we will breed out any differences, but I get how people don't really wanna wait hundreds of years for that to happen.

PoH

I forgot... this is not the time where
makoto nuked the army from the sky right? I remember something along the line of Hibiki losing one of her comrade. Is this it?

Supporter
@PoH It's this time.
It's also the time Sofia cuts off Makoto's fingers on one hand. He "nukes" the army when he flees into Asora while high up in the sky. I'm really looking forward to the illustration of that attack at least, because it was described really well in the WN.

^ Don't read if you haven't read the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread