Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Game Over

@optiso I did understand from people commentary that the war is a setup for further down the line. Its just not satisfactory to read. Hence why people are complaining about it.

I see what the writer is doing with this, but so far its a bit clunky and readers may check-out of the manga if it keeps going for too long.

Goddess: hey garbage, I know I like three you away but can you save my hero? Please she’s like tots my important then you.

Dex-chan lover
All I want is for the bitch princess, wannabe hero, and goddess to spontaneously combust. Is this too much to ask?

Fed-Kun's army
haha her gun keeps exploding...yeah well... you're tryna create something that took our world a couple of hundred years to perfect not to mention you only have a rough idea off of a very vague description.
hell they don't even have a model of one
if they get it to work its a huge win for them but even if it does work production and distribution will still be an issue...
and there is the chance that it wont even work and your research funds dry up
unless you have a model of one, a person with intricate knowledge of firearms or are willing to settle with a simpler less effective design ... i wouldn't bother trying to make a gun in another world

also... man glad this ark is over...

Dex-chan lover
@saudagarbeta

Wait, the moon God is actually more powerful than the goddess? Then why does it feels like he is serving the goddess, if he's so powerful he should go "Hey fuck you, don't treat your subject like that" to her or something, but instead he goes "I'm sorry she treat you like that, here have my blessing instead"

maybe they should mass production the ring that erasers the blesss as the demons would have an easer time

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok150

if that were possible they would have already.
also so far we dont know the cost or the limitations that he talked about.
Or it might not be practical to use against normal people, just the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
I ended up skipping this entire chapter cuz idgaf about these side characters.

Dex-chan lover
One more Chapter Raw left, before the scanlators catch up, hopefully next chapter would release before chapter 54 raw is out.

@musicfreak12: I don't remember the strength level between the gods, but i do know that Bug Goddess is actually sort of a special existence, because of which other Gods don't react to her antics that much.

Also, while the Moon God might be more powerful than Bug Goddess, but his base area of coverage is Earth, so he really can't exert that much power on the World that Bug Goddess overlooks. There is also the fact that Moon God is currently in sleep because of giving away a lot of powerful blessing to MC, and the fact that he can't really interfere much with Bug Goddess because of a deal between the Goddess and MC's parents (plus that world is outside his coverage area).

@saudagarbeta: You forgot about the "Understanding all Language and able to Speak them (except Hyuman Language)" blessing, which the Bug Goddess gave MC. Which while seems to be a curse of sort is actually more than what we can see.

Double-page supporter
@musicfreak12

This fantasy world is very much outside his jurisdiction, plus he exhausted himself making it up to the MC for the unfairness of this situation by piling on a ton of blessings. Real bro, Tsukiyomi was.

The deal itself probably could not have been nulled as it was between the goddess herself and MC's parents, who were from the goddess's world. The family got themselves into this mess of their own free will so the MC is just gonna have to suffer for their parents' choices unfortunately. Summoning the other two idiots, though, was very much not part of the arrangement...

Double-page supporter
I have to be honest, Tomoki continuing to see that world and its inhabitants as a game bothers me. It is a dangerous way of thinking.

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderFragment
Though I do love the trope of the delusional character getting smack up the side of the head by reality.

@Bighomer
He got TP to near the town where the attack force was staged and runs into someone working with the daemons.

Users who are viewing this thread