Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Decisive Battle Of The Greatest Freaks

Fed-Kun's army
@Kampfarsch , because people like this series, and it's one of the interesting fight that finally get adapted from the novel, duh.

Ultra instinct mode activate
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall Actually, while looking for raws of chapter 57 to at least see the beating Makoto gonna give those fools that fall for the goddess trap, I accidentally saw the chapter 75 of the webnovel, it's where we are right now, which means, the artist is adapting no more than 2 chapters of webnovel per manga chapter. This series gonna take decades to be completed if not canceled with monthly chapters, they already have more 300 chapters of the webnovel, and it wasn't finished yet.

Fuuck that was a good episode, at last hes going to show his power, then it ends 😫😫😫

Double-page supporter
Lol when they de-bless Makoto, I'm sure the Bug is panicking & regretting her own actions of banishing Makoto from the start... her blessings have no use on Makoto in the first place as she's grouped him together with the demi-humans anyway. Look how that's gotten you, Bug, for being unfair just because of his looks. Unless she reacted that way because of what Makoto truly is inside (according to a spoiler from earlier). But that's still unfair of her. She reaps what she sows.

Edit: I love it! He did what I think he'll do! BUT AAAGH I'VE REACHED THE CURRENT FINAL CHAPTER QWQ

for those who ask, this is a notification from the raw site.
"Notice : The main character, Makoto Fukasumi, has disappeared, and the 8th volume of the comic will be published in late October! It will be closed in September due to book work. The next release will be on October 14th (Wednesday)"

This idiot finally decided to take the rings off and I made the mistake of thinking of MC as the intellectual one. No disrespect but author really dragged last few chapters to force a pseudo fight between the mc and the adventurer girl. He was just doing his useless monologue instead of trying to write in air or simply try to use his power as she clearly showed her threat level by cutting mc's two fingers in a single attack.

Users who are viewing this thread