Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Welcome home!

Fed-Kun's army
This is going to be a real slow-ass arc, so all you secondaries are probably going to want to tighten your belts and lower your expectations.

Double-page supporter
what happened to his face being super-ugly by that worlds standards?

Dex-chan lover
Mio and Tomoe are wasted on Makoto. Maybe the dude really is gay, having no interest in those two, apart from considering them friends and family.

Dex-chan lover
@dragou
she gets a collar later on that forbids her from acting herself, she still finds a loophole and sends an apostle, but can't longer interfere with makoto's group or directly fight/summon them

Contributor
academy arc was boring as hell, shiki and his
little romance
made it even more boring.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou
Not novel reader: Wasn't he going to sleep for all the power he gave to MC? You can't compare human sleeping with god sleeping, some gods even sleep for 100+ years.

Dex-chan lover
@IrregularPerson

SPOILER FOR Irregular dont open, but anyone can looks since I will keep it as spoiler free as possible of what to expect
trope B he's a teacher, we do have chapters with his students, but dont focus that much on them you will hate them at the start but they are an example for a certain power level for the human side, we get Mio and Tomoe going around on their own around the world meeting certain people, dragon leader makes his appearance in the story he's(or is it a she?) all over the place eihter love him or hate him, eyy pointless school tournament ark but its just a prelude to another real battle, do you like jojo or infinite blade works ? Cause makoto doesnt like one of those! Makoto's army gets some action and they are just as OP as expected, the wasteland is actually like the end-game region of an MMO for a simple example if it wasnt obvious.

I thought he only unequipped one ring to do all that damage, you're telling me he isn't that strong after all? So he's not overpowered and he's a moron, I don't understand why the spider and dragon started following him now at all

Contributor
I wasn't a fan of this arc at first, but I suppose it grew on me in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn it wasn't cause he was ugly, it's because of all the mana that leaked out of him made him appear like the demon king. the rings are meant to supress it.

Users who are viewing this thread