Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Welcome home!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

Shiki lacks common sense, this is like back when he had to wear the rings, using hypnosis to keep his place and not using it to just skip the line

Dex-chan lover
Most Gods in real life: sometimes a dick othertimes not a dick but comes off as a dick from an atheist perspective

Bitch (read:goddess) : actively is a dick on purpose

this is honestly one of my favorite manga, I don't care even if the quality is low, thank you for the update.

Cant wait for the anime(hopefully it will be a good adaptation)

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN hmm... maybe you prefer fairy tail's style of powering up or eating some pills like most manhua do

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1
It's more about the school-setting being derivative in Japanese works, rather than desiring a quick way to power up.

Dex-chan lover
Most people (assuming) who read manga are in their school period, so they probably keep making the school arc trope so that the reader's can have something to relate to.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they need to be releasing chapters a bit faster. This manga is likely to exceed the 300 chapter mark, given it finally hit the school arch at about chapter 60. 20+ years is quite the long wait.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see one of my favorite arcs from this series come to a close. I really liked it in the light novel.

But man, there’s so much material to cover. This being a monthly is so unfortunate

Dex-chan lover
Yea the school ark is actually good, even if not a personal favorite, its not type 1 stereotype A "OP main character hides powers while being numba 1 in everything and beats up other top students".

Also Komoe has no right to be that cute or scary.

Honestly you guys should just read the wn, we actually have characters develop(and not just the main 4), world exploration and explanations that are basically years away in the manga. I'll give you some bait, the level system is not actually something natural, its not your typical RPG world and it was not introduced by the goddess.

test

Dex-chan lover
to the novel readers: At the start the god who gave the mc extra power said something about punishing this bi***-goddess or something along these lines .... it rather seems like they do nothing at all, not even stopping her from doing even worse

Users who are viewing this thread