Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Welcome home!

Dex-chan lover
@Treswimming
Of the LN?
I restarted because I forgot where I was, think it was around chapter 219. The chapter he uses the
moon spell

People complaining about slow updates, it's not the translation team being slow they're already caught up with raws, it's a monthly update in Japan so unfortunately we have to wait a month too.

@xxxNothingxxx if you look at Ch. 57 page 21 it looks like he unequipped at least 6 rings and didn't put all of his mana in the rings. He's probably still overpowered, but he's focused his training on magic and archery instead of close combat on top of fighting blood loss throughout the whole thing.

wish the mc could use his mana to make some kind of pure mana potion or mana crystal so everyone could get stronger together with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Popapop it was a very poor attempt by the author to convey. Despite knowing what happens in the WN I had to reread that page a few times to get what was going on. Basically a group of adolescence was chasing down a girl that is in distress when they finally caught up to her, Makoto's party steps in and asks them to stop, and just walk away.

(they are suppose to be in the public market and I think they stopped her near an alley.)

Expressing all this, plus the spoilery bit, all in a page for suspense, makes it kinda confusing.

Dex-chan lover
@ISingTheBodyElectric *cries* I wasn't asking for spoilers. *wheeze* I still read it though. omg I got to stop reading the comment section.
but glad to hear that the rest of his territory has more exposure. would like to see more of the goofs .

@Bellaxus

No need. Anyone who contracts with him gains a small portion of his power, but since he is so overwhelmingly powerful at best they can get a 1:9 ratio (slave to master) contract out of it.

Double-page supporter
As always tomoe and mio are good waifus and komoe was so cute in this chapter and this was a good chapter!!

Does anyone know if this has a light novel and if so what chapter it continues from here?

Double-page supporter
Mio would be good as new had she drank Makoto's blood this chapter... or so I believe

Users who are viewing this thread