Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

I thought his mask was a tool that helped control his monstrous mana which is pointless since he has all those rings and better control of it now

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku: In a World, were an average person has the looks of someone like a Supermodel or the K-Pop artist (post plastic surgery) on Earth, obviously someone with normal features would look ugly to them, to even compare that person to a Kobold.

@SingLove: I don't think Makoto and Shiki were talking in Monster Language (they were either talking telepathically or some ancient language). Remember, because of the Goddess Blessing, Makoto can speak in all languages except the Common Language of the Hyuman.
Also, these students are from a big city, and from probably some Noble house, so they probably never had heard any Monster Language yet, unlike previous people who worked as Adventurer's so had come across Monster, to know the difference.

As for the less focus on MC's looks, i think there was a reason for that stated in the WN (not sure as its been quite a while since i read the WN).

Dex-chan lover
@Kilryu partially but his normal looks are considered subpar in this world therefore he's considered butt ugly to the goddess's followers.

Just to mention, his mask is to hide his ugly appearance, but he got rid of that before parting with Rembrant to earn his trust and ensure other human that he is NOT a monster. Maybe some forgot that bcs of the charade these last year

Dex-chan lover
Every time his eyes die, the shell cracks just a bit more :)

I love anime cooking so much. Though I'll admit I've never seen someone spit up a piece of the cookware the 'food' was made in before.

@Morose
Remember that Shiki's main language used was 'undead'. So odds are that's what they were speaking. I would guess that or magic like he spoke to the alchemist with, but the mage students would have recognized that being used.

Aggregator gang
I do respect them going through the trouble of giving a real reason for the "female char is bad at cooking" gag. She doesn't eat food the way other people do, so she can't know good from bad food.

The way that western people with no spice/sour tolerance can't even register the depth of flavor from a good Indian or Thai restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus

Would you believe she
becomes a super high level gourmet cook in just a few months to a year? She learns that actually prepared and cooked 'food' has real flavors that completely establish her love of cooking, and she's far more intelligent and capable than her normal airheadedness shows.

She even stops
eating architecture and other inedible (to everyone else) things due to her love of the flavors that spices bring to the food. She still eats magic, though.

Fed-Kun's army
i think it is more a case of there being demi humans in cities so his looks don't get mentioned so it is basically like seeing a ugly person on the street you might think it but not gonna say it out loud

Fed-Kun's army
lol
cant wait to see faces of those guys, after he shows in their class as their teacher 😅

his mask only just to make no one found him out back then, now seemingly fast forward he throws off his mask because he is confident to not be recognized as monster or just doesnt care anymore.

now for you that think he is talking with his mouth, he doesnt do that much in this arc, if you see the bubble correctly he was talking telepathically with shiki, do be in mind.

now this arc, is the start of the story of how a young boy, cracked his shell and seemingly become more ruthless the more time goes on by trying to figure out to do things himself and using things at his disposal

Dex-chan lover
@riger based on th web novel they speak through mind transmission. But my guess the students are taking them making faces at them as ridicule. Not them understanding the mind transmission

Users who are viewing this thread