Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

Dex-chan lover
@noraiconiq: Though unlike our favourite busty Kijin from another universe, who ends up wishing for a Skill which would help her with her cooking abilities, only to end up getting a totally broken skill.
Mio actually happens to properly learn how to cook, without the use of any cheats or magic.

@Elcief_SSN: Probably eating banana, while training the Forest Ogre, Sgt. Hartman style.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ffs, even the player from FORAGER can eat emeralds, weaklings.

Group Leader
I mean come on, imagine the shit you got out from your system is glittering with emeralds

@noraiconiq can't blame her. she can literally eat anything. So she would assume its the same for others. I actually see this as more reasonable or logical than straight up bad at cooking at some other manga with no reason at all. She does have a reason.

@Marjerda By this time she has been living with several races of monsters and has literally watched her master eat food. Ignorance is a choice at this point she never bothered to learn before because as you put it she can eat anything. So the concept of preparing food for someone else is entirely a foreign concept to her. Though she does seem to be the type of character who is able to learn when determined enough so I would imagine she can improve but she has a lot to learn. And if nothing else they can use her cooking as a interrogation technique.

Group Leader
Mio being that shocked at that revelation was just precious.

Also, him being made a teacher is definitely a new twist on a common trope.
Did not expect that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn

yeah, it seems at that same time he stopped wearing the mask.....everyone else just kind of treated him like a normal (by their standards) human.
Did you also notice that despite him talking with Shiki, no one even mentioned how he's talking in monster language? Something they use to often do.
Pretty sure he never spoke

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn

yeah, it seems at that same time he stopped wearing the mask.....everyone else just kind of treated him like a normal (by their standards) human.
Did you also notice that despite him talking with Shiki, no one even mentioned how he's talking in monster language? Something they use to often do.
he's not speaking monster, it's telepathy...

image.png

I beg your pardon?​

I beggg your pardon??​

Users who are viewing this thread