Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

Dex-chan lover
Lol I thought something worse happened in the other dimension. Turned out it was just Mio's cooking.

That last page is also super funny.

Dex-chan lover
@zerio Mio cooking are classified as a worse too, you know XD

Now, this is what I enjoyed about, heros arc pretty much annoying

Fed-Kun's army
@Salfaro
“I forget, why's he going to an academy in this city at all in the first place? I know the merchant's daughter/s told him to get Makoto to enroll there, but what's Makoto's actual goal in attending? Does he just wanna learn more "normal" magic?”

If I remember right, if he establishes his headquarters store in that town he isn’t obligated to do spy work for the country, (he would have to do that if his headquarters were anywhere else). Doing this allows his store to spread to any/all countries since they don’t seen his chain as an enemy spy. Rotsgard merchants do spy, but the country being pretty much centered around the academy town, it’s in their best interest to stay neutral, to be able to get students from everywhere and get influence that way, avoiding fighting altogether. Him attending the school is trying to get access to the library, look for clues on how to defeat the goddess, (and learn what common sense is, maybe?). The school thing has purpose but it seemed like it was on a similar level to a whim?

Dex-chan lover
@Shelly Right thanks, that all sounds a bit familiar now, I'd forgotten why he was going to the city in the first place too.

Student.. no no no.
Teacher... Yes

Someone teach the spider how to cook properly.

Thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Time to make the all female loser students of that school into cheat tier students!

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12
the whole point of before the battle arc started was 'we're taking teleport circles to cross a massive distance to get to this place.' But then WHOOPS GOT TELEPORT DESTINATION CHANGED BY THE GODDESS, GOTTA GIVE YOU THE STORY OF THIS BATTLE AS WELL FOR CONTEXT. Given that was...a long time ago it's easy to forget that the battle was not something he wanted to do, at all.

this arc is way better then the hero shit from before, overall the arcs are pretty decent in this series, only real gripe I got is how he handles relationships. like for example
the author keeps mentioning that he has a racist view against hyumans mostly in that he basically doesn't have a single one in his own personal world, he might hire them or interact with them but he doesn't actually trust them at all. Kinda sucks he let the twin girls go for example.

Users who are viewing this thread