Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

@TheGoodFella
there's not a whole lot you can do without being able to speak the same language. also, at least from what I read of the wn, misunderstandings tend to occur a lot along with reading way to much into things they say.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove @Owen These sort of things are addressed in the LN that the manga is based off of. They have had to cut a metric ton of stuff to get it to a usable state for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
i guess MC forgot that no matter how incompetent Hazal may look like, he's still a pretty high-level adventurer

Aggregator gang
@Wolvenworks Hazal has his own harem as evident that he is the only male in party. Also
last chapter in WN enforce this. There is even a debate that Hazal and Makoto are similar.

Dex-chan lover
Good job shiki.
If you were in Asora, you're supposed to be the very first to test the food Mio cooked....
Congrats for avoiding that....

WHat do you mean you can't eat a fucking building? It like a sandwich especially when there are people inside.

Fed-Kun's army
@Morose
Looking at the speech bubbles, yeah they were talking telepathically. Once Shiki threw the boys in the air, the bubbles changed to normal when they started talking again. And went back again to double when Tomoe contacted Shiki. Don't know how I missed that detail the first time around....it was pretty obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, you mean all of those battle with the demon and him literally detonating a mana-nuke all leads up to a school arc?

Aggregator gang
I am referring to Rinon and Komoe debating that Makoto and Hazal are similar. Most likely they are both variation of a harem protagonist.
In the eyes of Rinon, that shortcoming of his reminds her of the acquaintance of hers that is always laughing in the middle of a storm, the young representative of the Kuzunoha Company, which makes it hard for her to hate him.

By the way, Komoe and Rinon normally end up arguing when it comes to this matter.

It is the silly discussion of ‘he resembles him!’ ‘he doesn’t resemble him at all!’.

Hahahaha
I think starting this chapter it would be a little laid-back and fun
I hope so haha
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Kinda stupid that dwarf would put a huge ass mineral/rock in his mouth and be surprised the food is bad lol

This manga is sooo good but a month for a chapter is sooo long. I just read and now I can wait a month for the next one 😭

Users who are viewing this thread