Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

@okestra For me this manga story is special, since it has many unlinear plot. Rembrandt arc for example, having reread again i notice that makoto is very naive, and not all people around him is the same like him... Tomoe hid the fact that rembrandt did something nasty in the past, and just test him out to see whether rembrandt gonna be useful or hindrance to her master...
Also the arc where little tomoe die and makoto kill human for the first time, is also interesting...
It just there are so many detail in this manga, another summoned heroes, the demon faction, sophia braga etc etc and the pace of this manga that sometimes likes too slow, like this chapter, not to mention is not coming up every two weeks, make the attachment sometimes went loose....
The art is to my liking as well, so that's another plus...
I say, this manga is probably my number one in isekai genre, besides Release That Witch

Dex-chan lover
on another note: does anyone know when/why Makoto decided to lose the mask while going around?
if i'm not wrong the first time was with Rembrant

Dex-chan lover
when you thought that u gonna enroll as a student but its actually a teacher, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread