Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion well, he can easily rival a god. He found out his meditation was basically similar to releasing his soul and coming back to life, getting monstruous amounts of mana every time he did so.

If he decides to resume the activities again he should be able to become a god himself.

@Dexie woah easy there fellow, he's just in his probing phase right now, but on this arc he'll start T-posing on the academy students and dabbing on dem Rostgard's merchant haters just wait and see.

Here's to another month of waiting. Thanks for the chapter tho, having a new one for my favorite manga is always a good thing to have

Dex-chan lover
OMG XD. It's been a long time since I read the WN/LN. I didn't remember Mio's cooking being this bad XD.

Dex-chan lover
So much things would have become so much easier if Shiki miss the last one, the one nearest the girl...

Double-page supporter
Does this mean we will be spared a school arc? I mean, wasn't' the purpose of him going to the school to access the library or something? It's been a long time since I read that chapter and there was a random war in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
@Chusep

Also if he starts meditating again maybe his personality will return to the somewhat more cheerful state from the beginning chapters. You can really see how the stress of being unable to meditate is affecting his mental state when you compare him from chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
Rona the demon general? No this girl isn't her, in fact we've seen Rona talking to Io earlier already.

Dex-chan lover
@Chusep
If he decides to resume the activities again he should be able to become a god himself.
Power wise he's already at god level, but gaining divinity itself will likely requires a different approach.
Unless its like
creation where he just inject mana to a crying world's ass and tells it 'he's god now, deal with it'

Double-page supporter
what a loser he only acts tough to his lackey, but to people trying to hurt him or kill him he lets them go hahah

Users who are viewing this thread