Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Curry And Rice?

Dex-chan lover
He wore the mask because people thought he was a monster and he had no real way of proving otherwise.
Now, he has a letter of introduction from a renowned merchant and a pretty boy next to him that can validate that he's indeed human.

Dex-chan lover
A minor mistake anyone could make. Student, teacher, both attend the school daily.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who care, personally I find the backstory of that bully a little tragic.
tl;dr is awkward kid tried to talk to his childhood crush, but others mistook his intention (other kids, the girl, makoto...well, makoto is more of "I don't know or care") to be bullying the girl who's a noble that 'abandoned her people to run away'

After this he keep trying to contact her, hoping to sort things out, but since Makoto order his people to prevent him from getting close to her the kid could never do so and the misunderstanding never solved.

He eventually get manipulated by the demons and turned into a monster and get killed.

Though a glimpse into an alternate reality where Makoto never come to this town show that he will get turned anyway since the demon plans doesn't involve Makoto but eventually regain his sense and join Hibiki...only to get microwave'd by that timeline's crazed Makoto....'egg in a microwave'....

Group Leader
last panel should have been "nandeyanen" (why in kansai argot, most used for comic reaction) to add useless impact :D

What word should best describe Mio's eating habits? Maybe an Ultivore or Panavore. 😄

Our MC is gonna be a what now? Hope they won't disqualify him for not be able to speak the "beautiful" language. 🤫

@Mizumachi it was definitely disturbing, also I think makoto finds out eventually and doesn't even care iirc.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat

Jesus Christ, What did the guy do in his imagination that the author despised him this much.

@optiso
Isn't it pretty much established that Makoto is kinda of a psychopath, even his servents see peeks of it.

@Mizumachi its slowly revealed that Makoto have huge apathy in persons life, the only exception are what he considered close friends and thats why when he lose those on other timelines, killing is just a job to get what he wants.

@Mizumachi @kowoyoshi

Ilumgand is really just awkward and unlucky. Unlucky enough to meet powerful factions that frankly don't give a shit about him. Don't forget that Makoto is twisted in the head, and almost nobody in Asora has goodwill towards humans unless they're family or a source of benefit. Makoto isn't a 'good' MC, but a selfish one.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, what exactly is the endgame of this story? Feels like a series that could drag on forever.

Dex-chan lover
I just read that part and they could not float...

MEh who cares.

@hikufalafel
It will. So far there is no endgame and just Makoto's adventures living in another world.

Dex-chan lover
I forget, why's he going to an academy in this city at all in the first place? I know the merchant's daughter/s told him to get Makoto to enroll there, but what's Makoto's actual goal in attending? Does he just wanna learn more "normal" magic?

Users who are viewing this thread