Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

@Siceraria
I agree, but losing both his followers after an epic fight with the bug and becoming demon lord seems pretty cool as well.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I think some people should just stopped reading isekai altogether by now lol
They looks ultramad just from this chapter. I guess you can never satisfy a whiny person.

@Kaarme the red balls automatically shatter when they detect magic, meaning leaking even the slightest bit makes them go "pop." Just by existing, this guy leaks out more mana than 7 demon lords combined x.x he's wearing 8 cursed rings and a jacket that each individual item can absorb enough magic to turn a normal person into a husk, yet is still capable of using multiple spells at once at power levels far beyond what is considered normal -.-... give the guy a break, total mana suppression when you got THAT much is just WRONG.
he created a fucking lake by just shooting a normal freak'n arrow.

@IEatWater
Nah that would be said to one of the dudes that Shiki sent flying 2 chapters ago

@HammerU89
IDK why but I felt like something was lacking the way Alte died, I wanted to see her struggle more, fear in her eyes in front of Raidou, just like (if you follow the WN from Reigokai) the other Makoto destroyed the demigod Alexander in Weakest Mage but hey being sniped atom per atom is kinda cool too though at least she had time to repent LMAO

Well I for once can't wait when Tomoe
gives a reality check to Trashmoki and his stupid harem b*tches party members
I hope to see it in the next 1-2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@ISingTheBodyElectric He didn't get his ass kicked, he was dropped into an ambush by the goddess deliberately with the intent that he struggle but ultimately die, without any preparation or readiness for the situation at all. And he not only held his own against a vastly superior opponent to what he was used to facing (even his highest subordinates would have trouble) but he actively dominated the fight, while trying not to fight, and just leave the area, while being misunderstood, the entire time. Yes, he lost his fingers to the ambush attack, and expended a lot of energy, but that was nothing close to him getting his ass kicked. Also, no, there AREN'T multiple humans or other existences who can kick his current ass, either (other than divine ones, but that's a whole other bag of snakes, and generally not considered in "other existences", which is usually taken as meaning other races within the current world that just aren't human). In every single interaction he's made so far, he's been holding back, because that's a part of who he is. Even when he did the ring brid attack while fleeing, that was with the thought of just giving the middle finger, not expecting it to be the equivalent of a thermonuclear blast.

@NwonNu No, he's not dumb as shit, and no, he doesn't have problems controlling his strength, normally. The balls are actually incredibly fragile towards the median of humanity as they exist here. He's manyfold stronger in every field, naturally. It's like powerlevelling in an RPG and then trying not to kill your enemies with minimum damage of a type they are weak to, without having something like Pokemon's False Swipe that is hardcoded to never kill.

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda Unless you are an agent of chaos, having no control over your own power doesn't make you powerful.

@ReficuLSolbaiD Maybe those mana suppression chains are actually working against him. By relying on an external aid, he won't learn to control his unwanted mana emissions on his own. In fact I have to confess I haven't got a clue what he actually uses his time for. It feels like he's just aimlessly going here and there. He wanted to join the academy to learn magic stuff, but instead he ended up applying for a teaching job. That's like a perfect example of how little control he has over his own life in general. What the heck is he doing?

Maybe he should become a demon lord instead, being as strong as one anyway. It's better to become something than spend his whole life only trying to figure out what he might want to become.

Contributor
@CazeYuf First half of ch 82.

However there's less details in the WN, so a good bit of the test is probably added LN details
And I don't remember the Tomoe/Lime bit, so It's either extra/POV stories or LN exclusive

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda Well yeah, maybe find a middle ground without getting to the extreme.

@Amariithynar I'm not sure if the dragon slayer + her companion can handle Tomoe, maybe Mio if she happens to have interest either people similar to how she handled that naga in the future. Shiki, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme In his free time he likes to do some archery which
has an interest effects when he "void" himself : his mana pool doubles or something like every time he does it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme in terms of mana hes on par with the goddess, nvm demonlord.

I mean early chapters he was on par with 10 demonlords.

And saying he should just learn to suppress it better is like saying he should just hide the world's oceans from view.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme 'powerful' is subjective, having power but still can't control it still consider 'powerful' since he basically can flatten the earth with his 'uncontrollable' power....

besides his forte is Archery, not raw power or magic power, its like an archer suddenly got Hercules Strength and Merlin's magic power, of course he's confused af how to limit himself....

@Nematoda you... i’ve seen you in too many comment sections on other sites with the disgusted maid pic... how many WN do you read lol
Edit: by disgusted maid pic i mean the profile pic you always set

Dex-chan lover
@Lightharion Yes, that is probably the most anticipated confrontation.
I'm amazed they haven't made a move on him yet since his charm is going out of control in certain ways.

Aggregator gang
@Eldau probably the latter; though the manga does modify things a little, a lot is that things that are in extra chapters get folded into the manga but are entirely separate chapters that may show a bit further down over in the LN.

Dex-chan lover
@ReficuLSolbaiD : To be fair
Even a 'small leak' from him is extremely powerful

Remember in ch 10 of tomoe's explanation of how he'd look with his mana fully leaked out? https://mangadex.org/chapter/1131795/11

And remember that his mana is even higher now than before.

Btw, the test is for you to get ONE of the three orbs, as a show of what is your specialty (physical, magic, long range), so him taking all 3 is actually a special accomplishment.

@Naian as I remember, didn't he stop archery?

@Kaarme Basically he just does what he wants but there are always problems he faces while doing it, for example now he initially went to the rotsgart to study magic and opened a shop, but then he was kidnapped by the goddess and thrown into war, fighting the strongest adventurers and then passed out for three days, after waking up he immediately went to the academy to apply to become a student, but because the recommendation letter that rembant gave him was wrong, he now had to apply as a teacher.

so basically he's just always unlucky, also why did he agree to be a teacher like I remember in wn,
because Shiki showed the reason that being a student wouldn't be very profitable for him.

Users who are viewing this thread