Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

Fed-Kun's army
@albirew me nether man
could it have something to do with Ilumgand ? Eg. he started interfering earlier

@Sakumai-cawk
I know about their meeting. I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear in my previous comment. I meant that as in the current progress of the novel.

Though, I myself have only read up to the time when
they fought against Iroha's mother who was under Tomoki's charm
. I've only read bits of spoiler afterwards, since I'm currently stacking up chapters until at least
they do something about his out of control charming

@Linnette
re:why they haven't done something about Tomoki in the WN yet: (WN spoilers, obviously)
I'm fairly certain that it's because once he actively goes after one of the heroes, Makoto is pretty sure he'll have to be ready to pull down the Goddess, because she'll be free to act against him again. He's not in any rush and he'll defend himself, like against the Goddess' Apostle (that he checked to see if the Goddess was actually paying attention to their fight) or against Iroha's mother (where the spirit of water, arguably one of the most powerful Goddess-aligned spirits, tried to roll the dice on fighting him and lent Iroha's mom it's power). But wandering in and out of situations is one thing, he's essentially a wandering superboss at this moment, and the Goddess seems to have been bound not to interfere with him as long as he's not actively going after her toys since the other gods interceded. Tsige war spoiler:
Both of those cases were more like wrong place/wrong time or the Apostle acting on it's own, which they admitted that they'd ignored the order to go train the Hero to the other Apostle right before they got pincushioned to death.

@TOODMR
Thanks for the explanation. Right, I completely forgot about the Goddess as it's been so long since the last time I read it. Doing so will certainly attract the attention of the Goddess and he'll have to fight her.

By the way, I have a question
Is it true that Iroha's mom committed suicide? I read a spoiler about it before, but didn't dare to check since I actually found it to be so sad that she committed suicide. That asshole Tomoki, seriously...

Also
Has there been any explanation about the Heroes' new abilities (Tomoki's nuke and Hibiki's faith-based power up)? I mean, the source of their abilities, who gave it, and such. And has there been any news about the Heroes' current strength?

Dex-chan lover
People complaining the guy is OP when he literally got his ass kicked just a few chapters ago and had to port out. Yes he's clearly OPman. And Clearly an exam meant for teachers should be difficult for a guy that was punching a dragon 2-3 chapters in. Sigh.

Some other people who think they read the novel talking about whats out of character and "edgy" clearly reading diagonally. Sigh.

Yea btw guys, there are humanS and other existences that can kick his current ass. So ... you know ... maybe dont make assumptions based on limited information, limited imagination and other isekai ?
people call whatever the fuck they want "edgy"
at this point "edgy" means very little on this site in most cases.
for people not in the know: alte was literally an enemy who declared war and a goddess lackey either way, what part of ensuring she's dead is "edgy"??? like, this isn't even slightly morally questionable, she threatened to murder him and his loved ones straight up, to his fucking face, and in response he defends himself and merks her, and stops hibitchki and co from trying to revive her. like, there is no "edge" to be seen here, but some mfers still pull that word out for some godforsaken reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin I'm up to date with the translations, read everything.
I mean, those were other versions of him so I thought it was fine, as if they were a different person that had different experiences, but, for Makoto to go so edgy, it's just feels there's no reason.
how was the alte confrontation fucking edgy? what does "edgy" even mean anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@ISingTheBodyElectric He didn't get his ass kicked, he was dropped into an ambush by the goddess deliberately with the intent that he struggle but ultimately die, without any preparation or readiness for the situation at all. And he not only held his own against a vastly superior opponent to what he was used to facing (even his highest subordinates would have trouble) but he actively dominated the fight, while trying not to fight, and just leave the area, while being misunderstood, the entire time. Yes, he lost his fingers to the ambush attack, and expended a lot of energy, but that was nothing close to him getting his ass kicked. Also, no, there AREN'T multiple humans or other existences who can kick his current ass, either (other than divine ones, but that's a whole other bag of snakes, and generally not considered in "other existences", which is usually taken as meaning other races within the current world that just aren't human). In every single interaction he's made so far, he's been holding back, because that's a part of who he is. Even when he did the ring brid attack while fleeing, that was with the thought of just giving the middle finger, not expecting it to be the equivalent of a thermonuclear blast.

@NwonNu No, he's not dumb as shit, and no, he doesn't have problems controlling his strength, normally. The balls are actually incredibly fragile towards the median of humanity as they exist here. He's manyfold stronger in every field, naturally. It's like powerlevelling in an RPG and then trying not to kill your enemies with minimum damage of a type they are weak to, without having something like Pokemon's False Swipe that is hardcoded to never kill.
have you read lorel arc at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread