Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

@Kaarme more like this if you don’t mind the spoiler
when he focusing on archery, just before releasing the bow he is practically dead, and back alive after releasing the bow. The mana pool will “double” after he back alive, thus keep multiplying at exponential rate when he training his archery. Later on there will be a scene where Tomoe and Mio panicked because his presence is gone and told him to stop doing that. Well he did not stop though

*edited typo

@Kaarme To be fair, he didn't intentionally apply for a teaching job. The letter of introduction he was given was for a teaching position, so that's what he ended up with. If his goal was to learn about magic, being a teacher of a different field isn't the worst option. He'll get paid and have free access to the academy, so it still works. It is pretty pathetic that he took that long to notice what he signed up for though.

I disagree with him becoming a demon lord. That's aiming far too low. He's already almost on par with a god power-wise and he owns his own independent world. He just needs to stop pretending to be human and his world will round itself out into a full planet in no time. At that point he can isekai enough people to start a civilization, toss a few middle fingers at the goddess, and enjoy his new life as a god and absolute ruler of the world. As a bonus, he would still have the power to pop into the other world to cause mischief from time to time or to get revenge on the goddess once he learns to control his power, then he'll become the god of two worlds. Now that's how you set goals.

I do agree that he should give up on wearing the mana-suppressing gear though. It's obvious he's already beyond the limit of what equipment can do anyway, so he'll need to learn to live without it very soon. It would be better live away from humans or to learn to suppress it himself (though that may be impossible at this point) than to have his gear break in the middle of a city and end up accidentally nuking the place or causing mass insanity just from his aura. He's a walking time bomb of pure chaos and he doesn't seem to realize it.

Dex-chan lover
@dodododo1234 https://mangadex.org/thread/442762/4/#post_4977548

The scene you mention in your spoiler already happened, starting from the last few pages of chapter 36:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/491690/21

Dex-chan lover
Yep, throw knives at the person sleeping a top a mountain of monster corpses
That's the best strat

Phew. Back to some light hearted action. Tired (or embarrassed) about the Spider Demon's deadly cooking diatribe. 😛

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, someone was spying on him and is targetting his because he's a "monster"
or because of another comment, there is a candidate that is eliminating the others to get the spot or be the sole teacher during this period. but it never mentioned if there was only going to be "one spot" so I guess that it flew over my head

sooo many people...

@Kaarme he's marching towards the countries who worship the bitch, while trying to be covert about it. While he's at it, he's learning as much as he can about magic and his parents, who were originally residence of this planet. At the current time his strength is supposedly ALMOST comparable to the bitch when he's all rings off. As far as his reasonings, the people inside his void are basically like his family now; his merchant business is how he plans on getting a free flow of goods between the two voids now that he knows setting up an adventurer town is futile.

As far as becoming a teacher instead of a student, he was originally going to become a student but his follower signed him up for the one he thought fit him best would be the easiest way to explain what happened -.-

@sloth_lazines
@Naian
He practiced a special type of meditative archery that consisted of reaching a state of emptiness before firing the bow. This state, however, was composed of emptying ones body of all their mana until they became a blank state and then reversing the path back into ones self. That emptying was the exact same feeling a familiar gets when their owner commits suicide, so he's been banned from doing it anymore. HOWEVER, doing it expands ones mana capacity, which explains why his mana capacity is so high in comparison to normal people (he's been doing it on the daily for years)

@Revrak That would depend on what you are looking for in the manga. I'm just glad that we aren't dealing with the piss ant "hero" right now; seriously, he's the worst thing that's ever happened to the manga.

@WhimsiCat

I mentioned that with the demon lords x.O; and how when he learned how to control it everyone was proud that one of the demon lords went away lol

Also, it's 3 orbs TOTAL, not 1 of each ;)

@Eldau it was in the WN. He splits up with him before the meeting everyone likes putting up in spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread