Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Elf and Beastman? In the Bug's world?
I don't remember them at all...
I mean, I know they come along in the later chapters as
discrimination targets
, but not in the exam... Right?

@jokerxhisoka I don't know if you've read any of the side chapters where
Makoto gives into his power like Tomoki does and just does anything he feels like it. Killing anyone he doesn't like, destroying whatever. It's lightly hinted at in the main story that he has a bit of trouble sometimes because he reels himself in, but the side story Makoto doesn't do that and just goes full Nora.

Dex-chan lover
This test proves Makoto really needs a serious training to learn how to use his skills and magic unconventionally...

Contributor
@Milanin I'm up to date with the translations, read everything.
I mean, those were other versions of him so I thought it was fine, as if they were a different person that had different experiences, but, for Makoto to go so edgy, it's just feels there's no reason.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair... I would just have collected a pile of broken orbs of each colour, used the Return item, and go "Ummm.. These things keep breaking, is that supposed to happen?" and watch some jaws drop..

edit, although dialling power all the way down to actually catch the things as intended, and bringing the piles would be more fun, if overkill.

@Grikath well they DO break if you use the wrong method. So can they tell they broke because of wrong method or too much power? Question is how far that is actually the important part. Not sure it's the actually difficulty if you go 100% practical test.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are uxtef's scans so bad? Not hating, but they're both small in resolution and look compressed to hell. The other groups that picked this up earlier were fine, so I doubt it's a problem with getting good raws?

I read some spoilers from above, and I
can't believe Tomoki isn't dead yet, why do they nothing about him? I mean, I know Makoto gave him a warning back when they met, but that's it? Is it because of Makoto's promise with Tsukuyomi? Tomoki is too out-of-control to be left alone...

@Owyn Rembrant had his wife and daughters cursed by a spell. Lime Latte was the adventurer tricked by the caster into believing it was a sleeping spell; he attacked Makoto and the group after learning they aided Rembrant in making a cure.

@b0n3t0u3 I think Uxtef stated before that they do it on purpose, so that it encourages readers to buy the original work and support the mangaka - fair enough imo

Fed-Kun's army
@Noboru I hope that's not true. That's stupid for so many reasons, the obvious one being that there is no official English release of the manga to buy.
What kind of self-righteous douchebag would take the time to scanlate and then go out of their way to compress it until it looks like shit because the plebs online need to be forced to support the author?

@b0n3t0u3 Whoops, I misspoke - by 'on purpose', I don't mean that they manually compress/alter the manga to make it look bad; what I mean is that they purposely take the scans from the the raws here https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/48000051, which have a lower quality by default (also to encourage the Japanese audience to buy the actual work).

For example:
https://imgur.com/a/I4v5VC4

It could also just be that these scans are easier/cheapest to get, I guess?

@Linnette I promise you'll be incredibly satisfied when the time comes that both makoto and tomoki meet.

If you're too eager to see what happens between them though, the chapters in the novel of their meeting are chp 178-179. (this manga's currently in chp 82 of the novel btw)

@albirew Just rechecked and yeah, no assassins in the novel. I guess they're gonna deviate from the novel a little here to add spice but go back shortly afterwards, or at least that's imo.

@Moodyz
Tomoki's placed in the sidelines for now since many other (badass) events happened (his charm's related to those other events though but he himself isn't).

Honestly don't care what's happening around Root atm lol, he appears here and there but as an insignificant character.

Makoto gets the most spotlight overall (which is the best) from where you left off until the current chapter. Definitely recommend you picking it back up. Author's been releasing many new chapters these past few days after all.

Ch 257's the start of the labyrinth arc in case you forgot where you left off. (you were probably ahead a few more chapters though but since I don't know which specific chp, I just stated the start of the arc chp)

thanks for the update!
At least Mc is getting in tons of training and controlling his powers is a huge plus haha

Users who are viewing this thread