Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
@Kuokkanen by "fuck around" I meant "wastes time"

If he actually engaged in romantic interactions with anyone, my monocle would pop out into my teacup

@LordoftheKeep
He does eventually have sex with Tomoe and Mio in the novel, it just takes 305 chapters so I don't think you'll be seeing it in the manga anytime ever

Dex-chan lover
when he takes a shit does he destroy the toilet?

i've always wondered that about these stupid overpowered MC isekai stories

Dex-chan lover
MC: is a normal person

Edgy teenagers: oMg😢 this main character🤔😡 so LAME 😱😩🤬😡😠guys he is so dumb 😡😡😡

Just binged watched it to find out it has an anime adaption RIP i enjoyed reading this

can you change chapter 15 to 28 into Uxtef's Translations because it an official translation and in a better quality that /ak/ scanlations.

I just binged every chapter only to realize this is a monthly and the wait is gonna be a painful one. This has been amazing so far !

With this getting an anime adaptation in 2021, i hope we start getting official translations of the manga and light novel available in the states. I've searched and found nothing.

Guys... which chapter in the WN do they start their journey to that Japanese inspired country with them Arab looking people that worships otherworlders? I kinda lost all my progress when novelplanet got axed. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Pretty good but it's pretty old, so it feels a little weird since most of the manga I've read were from 2yrs ago. As of now, it's a pretty fun read.

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread