Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

@ISingTheBodyElectric Well the main mistake I see people make constantly when judging the actions of a character in a story is that they forget that the character doesn't have access to all the information they as the reader does. They forget that the character has their own personality traits and isn't just a self-insert.

People need to learn to accept that this character *Is not them* and has their own traits and goals to pursue.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I ALREADY REACHED THE LATEST CHAPTER WHAT??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, just read the wikia about Makoto's parents... what a shit-show/parents...

-In magic isekai world mom and dad were engaged and in love.
-But mom was too dumb and she ALSO fell in love with some demon's D who was bored.
-Demon brought to light all their wild times they had in front of the whore's fiancee and some other important people for the LULZ.
-Then the bug godness erased him.
-Bug godness wanted to help the dumb whore (removing everyone memories about the incident for example) but the dumb whore is dumb and she says no cuz she loved the demon's D.
-Cuck fiancee still loves the whore so they run away to "our" world leaving everything behind.
-Godness accepts that only if they give her their most loved thing.

So, MC got sold to bug godness cuz his mom was a whore and dad a cuck. Just wow...

Fed-Kun's army
Re-reading. I've stoped at chapter 41 'cause of Uxtef's garbage scans.
Nothing but sadness...

Fed-Kun's army
I wanted to like this. To me it had a promising start. Then after chapter 42 I could see the usual tropes starting up with these kind of isekai. I stopped at 60. I hope everyone else who enjoys it continues to. MC is just not for me and neither was the plot starting to.

Dex-chan lover
It's good, consistent and well written. The monthly release pace is the biggest problem with it.

Also, considering where we're at and the chapter count on the WN we're looking at another 10-20 years of monthly releases till it ends or it gets cancelled first...

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I will read this once Trashmoki is dead.

No way I'm gonna be baited by the author into reading this manga and waiting forever for that shit to happen.

I have no fucking clue what the fuck is even going on anymore in this story....

Dex-chan lover
Wow, just read the wikia about Makoto's parents... what a shit-show/parents...

-In magic isekai world mom and dad were engaged and in love.
-But mom was too dumb and she ALSO fell in love with some demon's D who was bored.
-Demon brought to light all their wild times they had in front of the whore's fiancee and some other important people for the LULZ.
-Then the bug godness erased him.
-Bug godness wanted to help the dumb whore (removing everyone memories about the incident for example) but the dumb whore is dumb and she says no cuz she loved the demon's D.
-Cuck fiancee still loves the whore so they run away to "our" world leaving everything behind.
-Godness accepts that only if they give her their most loved thing.

So, MC got sold to bug godness cuz his mom was a whore and dad a cuck. Just wow...
does the LN change things? i don't remember half of these plot points in the WN lmfao, and what I do know is that wikis of smaller communities can often be complete shitshows.

Dex-chan lover
People say makoto becomes psychopath, but from the perspective of the leader of a nation (more or less), esp by
chapter 207, y'know, after school arc, that's not psychopathy that's peeking through (tho he does have some issues in that regard), that's a candid recognition of sentient conflict and war. Live by the sword, die by the sword. The guy firebombing cities en masse shouldn't complain when they get ambushed from the trees and bushes. The fuckers creating an underclass and acting smug about it shouldn't be surprised when the underclass stabs and poisons them. It's a little too realist (opportunist-leaning) for my taste, but from a practical point of view nothing he says is strictly wrong; the strong can, practically speaking, choose to fuck over the weak, but in return if they find themselves unable to overcome resistance then that practically means they ain't that strong to begin with.

The matter with the charm, as an individual it's pretty terrible. However, on every level of the nation-state, it's a very pragmatic if cold-blooded decision. Certainly, many presidents of so-called "democracies" have done or ordered far far worse. You get caught by the charm, you attack him, it would be ideal of course if he treated you, but between 1. not having resources to allocate in this regard and 2. frankly the victims not at all being friendly to him to begin with, from a nation-leader point of view his brutality is about as much as you can expect. It wasn't his or his group's mess to clean up to begin with, but it was shoved onto him. You want a better end? Blame the folks who made the mess, and the folks who should have cleaned it up but fucking didn't.

The difference between Makoto and your average oil capitalist is that the oil capitalist is almost directly responsible for many messes, while Makoto literally isn't, since it's not him who spread the charm, nor is it his job to keep tomoki in check (god knows nobody's paying him), nor is it his job to clean up everything nice and tidy (his job was to handle the mercs in the labyrinth, sairitz unilaterally used him as political bait, and it was the fucking not-charmed rebels who pressed the trigger on the charmed people).

It'd be nice if the guy walking on the street towards his post in the smelter helped clean up the horrible mess in the metalworks, but the fact of matter is it ain't his fucking job. The foreman pulled him in and shoved the mess on him, don't blame him for throwing out useful material along with the proper trash, blame sairitz. Makoto's not suited to be a social safety worker, and if you were expecting more you weren't paying proper attention (see: aforementioned issues, esp with conception of death).

And you might say, where the fuck is my romanticism in this isekai power fantasy!?!? to which I can only say, stuff that romanticism up your ass like Makoto was forced to by Zara and Rona and Tomoki and even a little bit Hibitchki. (for the record, tomoki being fated for the cuck pit is such a given that i forget to use trashmoki, but yeah. cuck pit.) Don't blame Ricardo for his crude and crass language, blame the political economists for implementing and defending a crude and crass reality.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
as far as makoto "discriminating against hyumans,"
1: it's so minor it's not even worth mention, in comparison to the daily interactions by the hyumans
and 2: people get some serious brain worms when hibitchki speaks, huh. The civil rights and social welfare movements were only so successful in large part by the existence and overt or implied threat of the USSR. You can see the rollbacks that are happening even to this day as the oppressors slowly retake the concessions they offered (see: voting discrimination, especially in the US, and the dismantling of welfare in even nordic states. Also, as soon as the CIA-backed sabotage of the USSR succeeded in 1991, they lost no time in carving out massive chunks of eastern europe to various capitalists, lost no time at all). By hibitchki's logic, there would need to be a unified state where all groups were more or less equal (and thus the hyumans were few or all felt oppressed because when equality is enforced upon habitual oppressors, it feels like oppresion to them) forcing the hyumans to concede, or else it wouldn't end better than the typical african colony (critical support to nigerians as they attempt once more to throw off the shackles forced upon them by France).
Either that, or it would end up with a final solution, but of course scratch a liberal and...
In any case, she reads very limited and half-assed history (as expected of the hyumans) and declares that the demons have never interacted well at length with hyumans, but it's beyond clear that this is a lie, considering tsige's independence. Rembrandt is powerful and clever, yes, but that doesn't mean he can establish connections with demons (deep enough to buy spells! Ritual spells!) from complete scratch.
3: given how backwards the hyumans are (and how the zealots among them have no wish to move an inch), vetting is not only justified but correct, in terms of political movements. To hope that people constantly told that their oppression is just will decide to stop oppressing one day by the actions of pickmes, truly hibitchki is politically illiterate. The civil war came about by the conflict between two oppressors, and the horrid aftermath of reconstruction is proof of how limited the supposed gap is.
Well, what do you expect from a smug high schooler from a rich-ass family that barely has bourgie class-consciousness and no more.
4: man every time i read hibitchki's speeches i want to commit 18th century anarchist on them, you really do realize why they would do pointless "terrorist" attacks on people like these. "discrimination against oppressors" is based and good, maybe they can consider not being oppressors anymore, you don't have to be a fucking colonial cop or imperialist goon 99% of the time. god knows you don't have to write "yellow faces" into your goddamn books (fuck Orwell, all my homies fucking hate orwell), if you don't leave an imperialist army and try to be good you get pat tillman'd ffs. the only way to be "good" is to loot a shitton of their info and run like Snowden, but even then you have to help them for a time so the best you can do is cost more than you give, lmfao.

all in all, fuck hibitchki, all my homies hate hibitchki, she can go rest in piss with her bourgeois concern trolling. Rembrandt is a better person than hibitchki, I say this unironically, just because he's 110% conscious of exactly what he's doing whereas hibitchki deludes herself into thinking she's actually being good, but on top of that he's better at not being a racist fuck, even if it's the very conflict between two oppressors/extractors i mentioned above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread