Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

This chapter was rough to get through, it triggered my social anxiety

I feel like she’s SLOWLY getting closer to realizing her feelings. This is one of those mangas where I know it’ll be really cute when they’re finally together but it’ll probably take way too long

Fed-Kun's army
Come on. Ayumu, realize your feelings. You're happy when Runa is happy. If that isn't love, then what it is?

I hope Runa would be more bold on expressing his feelings. And I hope it would reach Ayumu's thick head. 😅

Dex-chan lover
That guy at the karaoke place made me way too angry and uncomfortable. Like, dude, personal space please!

i really don't want this story to end immediately after they get together. i want to see at least a few chapters of them as a couple!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Firemorfox
Well, Ayumu is a special case. She isn't the type who would understand with what Runa has been doing until now, even if we felt that Runa has already been very clear enough with his feelings. She's so thick headed that I won't be surprised if she's never even realize her own feelings. 😅😂

What Runa need to say clearly to Ayumu is, "Hey, I like you as a man to a woman." In Ayumu's graduation, he didnt say it clearly too, and thus misunderstanding happened. 😅

Dex-chan lover
@raccoonshouse
Yeah, that might not be enough. Handing Ayumu signed marriage papers for her to complete while proposing might not even be enough.

The thing is, they couldve gotten together looong ago, because Ayumu is a very simple girl. All Runa had to do was tell her he liked her, and quit his teasing for a fraction of a second.

This makes me think of that one meme lol

Ayumu: Hey Runa... what are we??
Runa: *literally holding their child*

Double-page supporter
In their hearts, they are already together, and that’s their happiness. Jealous runa and raging Ayumu are a combo I could enjoy at any night pool limo party.

Users who are viewing this thread