Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Yeah this is like the 2nd time Runa’s taken it too far. We know he wants to ward off others, but constantly trash talking her to others ain’t it chief.

Supporter
That's hilarious, amazing chapter.

I know that some readers are a bit butt-hurt over what Runa was saying, but they've been childhood friends for *years*, with more than the occasional ribbing along the way. I reckon she was more upset that other people heard him talking like that. Also teenagers are dumb. source - was a teenager

Ayumus spoon breaking/mending and medusa hair ftw though.

wow my heart hurts hearing the shit runa was saying
you know, runa, you wouldn’t be having such a difficult time if you said shit like that about ayumu
gah i feel so bad for her
even if he was trying to ward off his senpais, i wish he stood up for his girl
way to wreck your girl’s self esteem :/

see & that's y i love seeing Runa suffering, he deserves to suffer more because of the things he says. lol

The one with Daikon legs is Yashiro though~

And yes, we got a Conan reference before, so why not Kaitou Kid? lol

Fed-Kun's army
wAIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET
well good thing i came to reread.
Anyway

RUNA YOU DONE DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE
I can't with you lskdhalfha you have such a looooong way to go
And Cleaner san made me laugh with their note at page 8 HAHA yes runa, shut up 😂

But Runa's expression in page 10 is just asdfjklahl 🤣

I feel Runa does say very mean things abt Ayumu too, but because Ayumu never really seemed to be truly bothered by it, I'm never really bothered by it too. Sure she gets mad and they bicker a lot, but if she was really bothered by it I don't think she'd keep laughing with Runa like that. So what I'm saying is I trust Ayumu lol, and Runa suffering is a pretty nice karma for him too lmaoo. That's my whole take on Runa's teasings.

Users who are viewing this thread