Tsukiatteta Koro Kara Chittomo Kawaranai Fuufu no Hanashi

Group Leader
@nyammaro Author/artist was named as "Yotsuba Mikuni", based on his twitter account (which is an amalgamation of Yotsuba Makoto pen name for his mainstream works, and Mikuni Mizuki for his ero works).

I already changed it to Mikuni Mizuki. also added the twitter link, and link this to the ero prequel.

Group Leader
But it is a direct sequel to the ero work he did under Mikuni Mizuki. The point is there is no artist named Yotsuba Mikuni, and this work is more tied to Mikuni Mizuki than to Yotsuba Makoto.

Double-page supporter
Sometime I think ero-doujins have better art from few manga tho, I only read few DJ but I believe this one is have good art.

Not sure about story tho.

Group Leader
bruh, i've read too many ntr, so i keep seeing ntr ending on this

...help

Supporter
@Snowave that would likely be due to the kind of time that's available to work on one over the other. Ero works may only see new chapters twice in a year at Comiket, whereas other common mainstream things are likely releasing monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly.

Double-page supporter
@uwaktere u need experience ntr irl by yourself but u as the unlucky guy or girl.

@lesseffective that's make sense, thanks. seriously the only manga that hold special place in my heart (cause the art) is berserk and Junji ito's (almost) all series.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is the continuation of THAT dj
or is it..? I kinda remember the plot a bit. hmmst

Users who are viewing this thread