Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Veracity

Group Leader
As I finished translating this, I realized how long it's been since I've actually seen an ending for any manga.
I'm usually a shounen + romance scrub, and those things don't tend to end well, if at all.
So, for once, I enjoyed translating what I think is a well-rounded story, and I hope you also enjoyed reading it.

Special thanks for all the comments, too :D

By the way, the keen eyes may have noticed this manga is listed as having 13 chapters on most websites.
It was originally released on nico nico seiga, where it does have 13 entries, but the final one is just some extra pages to celebrate the printed release.
You can see it here (for free), but it's nothing special.

The printed version also has some extras, but they're not really worth translating either.
Here's the only extra page you could ever care to see:
T7uCN6k.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good actually, even if I kinda figured around halfway in where it was going.
But now I'm kinda curious about the contents of the rest 4 LN volumes, so I hope that this manga translation is going to inspire someone to translate it.

Does anyone know who the braided girl at the end is ? Does that tie into the next short story from the novel ?

So I guess this is the end? Thank you for translating this awesome story, it was quite short but somehow has its own charm. Really thank you so much @iltrof
Anyway, anyone know what is happening shortly after this manga? Some ppl say that there are still content from the light novel, Im curious about the spoilers and the girl at the end of the last chapter. Who is she really? Hope someone can explain this for me and for all other ppl who are wondering the same thing as me

Dex-chan lover
Thought this would become a train wreck, but it ended when it should and was nicely philosophical.

t

Does the light novel continue with the same male MC?

Group Leader
@t from skimming through the synopses, I think it actually does, though Rikai is definitely in the focus as well.
And it seems to still somehow be based around the concept of the Detective Murder Game.

thanks for everything @iltrof
had a great time with this series

just curious if you seen any spoiler from forums or anything about the ending of the light novel at all if you did? thanks

Group Leader
@mark1246 nope, haven't looked enough into the later volumes to see any spoilers.
I can't actually read Japanese without a dictionary, so while I could technically go and spend time reading some more in-depth Japanese reviews, I can't really be bothered to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And, of course, nothing comes up in English anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread