Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Collapse

Reminds me of the one manga about the dude that hangs out with all the abnormal girls

Dex-chan lover
Only 3 more chapters. This is heart pounding good. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 That's what all stalkers say... or "don't touch my cheese burger"... they say that all the time... don't know why...

Not gonna lie, I would have found it incredibly difficult to not slap her too.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I mean, I noticed it too, that she's in love with him and that she knows a few things too many, but to go full blown maniac to expose things like that...
I maybe wouldn't have slapped her, can't say for certain when I'm not in his shoes, but I most certainly would have "assisted" in her vacating the room along with me.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... I knew Rikai was something else and has some flaws as a human, but yikes. If this chapter doesn't ooze society than i don't know what will. Rikai has always been 1 step from going too far and i think it's about damn time she was punished, like she said. tbh i would of backed down and said sorry too if i was the MC but when i think about it there was too many signs for Rikai to totally act like that if he took it back. I wonder if She's goes that extra mile again and the MC has to sort her out.

Dex-chan lover
this makes me really wish the LN got translated its pretty interesting even if the build up's a bit strange.

Users who are viewing this thread