Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
no matter how cute she is, this MC is awful, he keeps everything inside his head, i think it's the type that even if he had seggs it would be a virgin

Dex-chan lover
I thought she wanted to fuck but instead she wants to hold his hand?!! How disgustingly lewd

Dex-chan lover
They are both fucking terrible... He's literally the definition of the worst beta cuck male protag... And she? She literally confirms she wants him aroused and touching her, finally beating some sense in his decayed brain and just as he's about to "touch" her she says something stupid as holding hands.

And now this beta male cuck is going to regress into self loathing for wanting to go all the way and yet another misunderstanding will arise... 3 fucking chapters before the ending... I give up.. There won't be seggs, there won't be confessions... Hell, I won't be surprised if this somehow ends with him being NTRed by his male friend. No wonder this was fucking axed/cut short. Took a cute idea and made it rot away with disgusting tropes and beta minded semantics

Dex-chan lover
Girl, you gave your man a large meal of Vit. enhancements, and a large stream of stimuli, with him only being let to hold hands, my dude is not going to be able to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
5b6678a769186.jpeg
b86703f6fd7323162cd2cc58672b9a74.jpg

Dex-chan lover
reading about a checkmate scenario is such a trip, knowing nothing happens
even if it's just manga, absolutely unreal that someone would imagine this and then draw it

Dex-chan lover
Filthy degenerate wants to hold hands. That's for after marriage you hussy!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this manga had hella potential and author-San ruined it. One of the worst MLs I’ve had the displeasure of reading

Users who are viewing this thread