Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I get it, I really understand how he feels. But, shouldn't this also come with some dissociation?
Her voice, what she does, where she goes. It should all click in that even though she was is wife, she isn't. Like, when she says she "has to go home," shouldn't that snap him back into reality?

I feel like a key part of this should be the process of letting go.

Dex-chan lover
He is delusional.
She is dead, their marriage ended.

Contributor
Each chapter is extremely tense.
Can't wait to see the wife be 16/18 y old again, it will be easier...Maybe .

Yeah, like everybody else, I also think that there should be a message of letting go somewhere. Hopefully soon. I don't want to read some strange loli manga

I think the main issue w me is the wife. Like, she acts cold as if she is doing him favors, yet still goes around with him. She has to live her life, he has to live his. Why go on a date with him in public if you are too embarrased and don't want others to judge? I guess that's how far her love goes... idek anymore lol. I'll still read tho

Dex-chan lover
I didnt appreciate you and suddenly lost you
thats why I will now be a complete retard and shout that an underaged kid is my dead wife, it doesnt matter if I get sent to jail and never see you again

Flawless Logic

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get where he's coming from emotionally, but why is he being so stupid about it? If he ends up blurting this stupid shit out, it's not being honest, it's being reckless. He'll end up in jail! Then he'll *really* never see her again.

This is the only thing that is killing my suspension of disbelief. Not the wife dying and being reincarnated, but he can't understand that literally acting like a little kid is your reincarnated wife is going to get you separated from her faster than you can say lolicon. Even using her testimony is just going to look like he's grooming her. It's ridiculous!

Dex-chan lover
This man is crazy. "Its totally normal to say you're my wife"
the wife isn't helping either by showing up and even if she stopped now he'd probably get arrested trying to find her being mistaken for a stalker.

Feel like she will disappear soon cuz hes stubborn, either that or pretend that she forgot everything and shes a normal kid again

Double-page supporter
Reading comments here are so funny, you guys normally read lolis or underage girl getting fuck etc, thats rich lol

I'm glad wife discussed this with daughter
Now husband is back on the rational track

Dex-chan lover
the male are just so stupid, yeah she is reicarnation from his previous wife. but hide the F of he identity!!!!

Maybe he needs to lose her again to learn his lesson. It did take two nukes for the Japanese to surrender during the Second World War.

Dex-chan lover
someone smack sense into this lolicon. If he waits for her to be 18 will he even be able to get it up? Cmon dude!

Users who are viewing this thread