Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

dad is actually insane with those ten years.

would be funny if the wifes parents knew tho, with all the legal action and shit that would happen lol

@UnieCetterie by talking to no one, just go to job and go back home. He didn't attracted any attention until he became more lovely after his wife returned. The irony...

jak

Contributor
He's in such a terrible predicament. I get where he's coming from, but he really needs to wait until she's of age again.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, from tearjerking drama into dumbass husband. He is the annoying one, yes

Fed-Kun's army
Guys. Really though. I'm not saying his actions are justified, but can you at least try putting yourselves in his shoes?

Dex-chan lover
Yea, he's wrong. He's an idiot. But at least he's a lovable idiot!

fucking naive husband.. i bet he'll lose his shit if something bad happens to his family 'cuz of his stupidity.

Well, I am glad the daughter recognizes that he's wrong, but I can understand him wanting to enjoy his time with her even if it'd put him in jail. It would be inevitable either way so given how badly he was doing for 10 years, it is better for his mental health to accept that there may be consequences for his actions but try to get the most out of things (the facade was shown to already take away from their time with the sudden switch of movies). Dude is still an idiot for focusing on what people think of him instead of possible jail time or losing his job.

Dex-chan lover
he almost messed everything up

but yeah this series is great i wonder how they will deal with many other issues to come

Users who are viewing this thread