Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

What the husband said hit too close to home for someone who had already lost a loved one... I believe if you've had a 2nd chance at life to be together with a lost love one, you would have not wanted to waste even a second of it.

Dex-chan lover
this guy is a boss
his wife should have called the cops on the stalkers

Fed-Kun's army
@Luftwaffles so, by that logic, the Americans need to be hit by 50 nukes to learn theirs?

she "was" his wife. right now she is someone else's child.
yeah, there is reincarnation stuff and all, but man, learn some common sense. you won't spend any time with anyone if you are in jail.

Dex-chan lover
THIS GUY I SWEAR
lX2o7Rx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i get it, but at the same time i'm very grateful that his daughter seems to have inherited her mom's common sense lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't care what others think"

This isn't just about other people's opinions, it's about you not ending up in prison and never seeing your wife again, you dumbass motherfucker
Do you really think that he will have a regret going to prison? He is truly hopeless. There's no way he is going to care about people's opinion, even if it's the most sane and utilitary option he has. When the dirt is composed of love or obsession, no reason births from it

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys never in relationship?
I know that he is wrong, but what do you expect? He is already broken because he lost his wife and he loves his wife so much, i hope he change to better person

Users who are viewing this thread