Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 13 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
I wanna say thank you for doing all you're doing with this series, getting it to the end like this. I'm a broke bitch so I don't have anything except for these words.

Also I'll be leaving the updates alone until it's all uploaded and proceed to read and cry all at once, but I'd like to convey my gratitude right now all the same.

What I don't really understand is the way the husband is pushed to be remarried, is it actually needed?

Dex-chan lover
What I don't really understand is the way the husband is pushed to be remarried, is it actually needed?
He basically gave up last time when he was alone with his daughter, while he is trying to improve, as someone who has issues with depression and anxiety I can attest that sometimes that shit comes back regardless of how hard you try.
The people around him care about him and want him to be happy, the coworker really loves him she’s pushing the hardest.

Who knows at the end of the story he could say no to her confession, but I doubt it. He is a loving person, no one feels that depressed over a loss if they didn’t truly love someone, and sometimes the best thing to do is give them someone else to love with all their heart.

Users who are viewing this thread